JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can find Tapco mags for a good price but wonder if they'll hold up? It's not like I'm going to shoot them daily but I don't want them to fall apart when I load them the first time either.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Tapco mag came with the rifle and it is doing fine. I have no issue with Tapco mags at all. Other said COM mags are better but I prefer tapco, it is much lighter then metal mags. I can't wait for magpul come out with their AK mags.

Thanks, is there anywhere online where you can find that statement? It's not that I don't believe you but I don't want to buy one on that premise and be stuck! Lol

Sig have the best customer serive. Try to call them sometime for stupid issue and they will email you a shipping label without hesitate :) i tested them out before I got Sig bug bite. They gave me shipping label right away for me to send back the rifle for them to repair. Now I have 6 sigs and still want more.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top