JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Certaindeaf says, "Instead of making world into sandpaper, make sandpaper into world"? lol that don't even make sense

kwai-chang-caine-kung-fu.jpg

code for make your hands strong and sandpapery one way or another, hold the kung fu plunging of the hands into sand though

After some time using these CC. here are some thoughts, I have two XDS, one in 9 for the Warden and mine is a 45. I did choose the black Granulate. I pocket carry in a leather holster on my strong side, using the five round magazine. I carry a spare. magazine with the extension using a leather sleeve and the same granulate material on my weak side, I do not have a problem with lint as some supposed. The granulated feel actually assists me in locating the grip and drawing the weapon. Once out it helps me control the gun when shooting.

If one wears a sport coat or something and does the sweep move (with perhaps some weight/coins in the pocket to facilitate hang time) a sticky grip can kinda screw that right up. Same with other carry ways and clothing combinations.
sometimes smooth is good

I agree with you there. I am using jeans and at the moment no other cover but my Tee shirt and this works well with that setup. When it gets cooler the XDS goes as a back up and a J-frame in the outer pocket becomes primary. I am not a one size fits all carry situations kind of guy.
I like smooth more often than not, like you.

I've been EDC my Hk45c with the rubber Talons for about 3 weeks with an OWB Phantom from Raven and am sold on the brand and effectiveness... I'm definitely gonna try out the granulated grips next to see what I favor

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top