JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dunno, do you need a special stamp for those? I mean, I'm all up for shooting them, just not sure about the license requirements...

Oh, maybe they are in the act of predation....

Its a felony in Oregon to interfear with a legal hunt.

And with 160,000+ deer hunters in the State which 1/2 dozen are they going to monitor. What a bunch of marroons.

The drone has the capability to carry a DSLR for up to 5 min, or smaller cameras for up to 20 min.... that's more "hang time" than a clay pigeon and a much larger target. In most states I believe it is illegal to interfere with a hunter who is in the act of legally taking game so I guess the operator could get jail time since the thing would most likely scare off game. They say they are planing to target bow hunters and big horn sheep hunts as they are "excessively cruel", along with deer and dove hunts... I would love to see them try this for dove season - any hunter would get free beers at the local bar for a month after shooting down that thing!

That looks like it will be a nice trophy on my wall. I'm serious. If they ever fly that over me (and I can do so in a safe manner), it will be shot down.

From the article: "The group may want to carefully monitor its drone—last year, an animal rights group drone was shot down while it was attempting to monitor pigeon hunters in South Carolina."

All I can say is BA HAHAHAHAHAHA! :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads