JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do not believe he was taking fire
Um, yes, he was...

Officer Munn.jpg

Last Edited:
Scumbag had what looked like 2 short barrel rifles.

I would be curious if the scumbag had stamps for them. Or not.
I would lay money he could not own a gun at all. He must not have been a CPL holder as I am sure the news would have made sure to point that out. At least he did those of us who pay taxes the favor of making sure they did not take him alive so we could support him for the next many decades. The way he was acting I am sure he was looking to take some more people with him. Good on that Cop that he put him down before he could.

There seems there has always got to be someone to tell all "hey no big deal". Sure, easy to say from a computer after its done. That guy did an amazing job and knows how to use the tools he has. We could use more like him.
Internetestosterone runs high in some guys when they see "someone else" calmly doing his business.

Reminiscent of this incident in Phoenix.

All I know is that since the intro of striker pistols, the rounds-per-incident have gone through the roof. Refreshing to see a carefully aimed single shot end the conflict. I know the type of guy that drinks coffee while en route.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top