JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is a very good friend of mine "confronting" them and asking for a receipt. She just told me the story is on several national broadcasts now, surely won't help with the problem by showing the amount of resistance that employees are allowed to use. Corporate policies created this but, it'll take good samaritans to stop it. Most would probably just film it and call it good. The car was stolen the day before and then dumped later that day. This is pretty brazen for sure.

Can't say I'd want to get in their way. Too likely to get sued. Not my problem, but it could BECOME my problem too quickly so unfortunately, I'll save my own hide and do nothing, even if I were an employee

Can't say I'd want to get in their way. Too likely to get sued. Not my problem, but it could BECOME my problem too quickly so unfortunately, I'll save my own hide and do nothing, even if I were an employee
YEP This is NOT the fault of the employee's or the employer. It is squarely in the lap of the voters who have for years said this is what they want, so they got it. Now they can all pay for it. Everything that leaves the stores "free" is paid for by those who still pay for what they buy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top