JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This won't fly very far (pardon the pun). Towns do not own or control the airspace above them, it's all federal. That is a good thing, because (among many other reasons) places like NYC and Chicago would try to prevent you from carrying your guns in your own airplane as you fly over their town if they could, but they can't.

From what I understand about the bullet travel all the way up in the sky till it run out energy and free falling. Free falling of a small object like 45 cal bullet wont hurt anyone :)

That's true only if the shot is straight up. If it's shot at an angle it retains the horizontal component of its kinetic energy and could still be lethal when it touches down.

Sent from a phone; typos likely

Blitz . . . I have eaten poached salmon and poached eggs but I'm not sure about poached drones.

Come to think about it, a group of cannibals could have a real feast with poached drones from congress.

Sheldon

I remember reading in the news a while back when a gun club down south was having a live pigeon shoot that some PETA folks flew an RC helicopter with a camera over them to try to take videos. It got shot down. :)

Interesting about the bullet coming straight down. I guess you learn something everyday. Since you wouldn't be using 45acp and more likely something pointy like a 5.56/308 I sure wouldn't want to get hit even straight down if the point happening to be facing down in freefall.

Pretty entertaining stuff about the drone permit. I have one on my refrigerator next to my Zombie permit already so I guess I am all legal and can do what I want lol. Just never thought there would be an actual, legally bought drone permit anywhere. Somehow I believe if you shot a DHS drone the Feds wouldn't care that Billy Bob at the bait store sold you a permit.

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Blitz . . . I have eaten poached salmon and poached eggs but I'm not sure about poached drones.

Come to think about it, a group of cannibals could have a real feast with poached drones from congress.

Sheldon

I don't eat unclean food but the cannibals are welcome to it

Actually I'm going to use them at our new rural home to spot and ID trespassers and garbage dumpers.. but don't worry, I'm not from the government and I'm not here to help

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top