JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah way too late for me....wish you guys had told me earlier to vote for Trump, oh well too late now. Yes I did vote for him and the Warden did too, our ballots were in a official ballot box October 23rd.

So I watched about 10 minutes of early returns.....Wife has got a meeting with some gal friends...So I decided to go in the office and watch a good movie on the laptop.Passes the time nicely and a young Jacqueline Bissett is easy on the eyes. I am watching McQueen in BULLITT. I figure I might want to eat one if the Killary gets in..... :eek:

I am kidding, kidding!;)

Brutus Out

Even worse, is voting. You thereby put your stamp of approval on the results, no matter how bad. You are supporting liberty-trashing D's, or liberty-trashing R's. No matter what, these folks are going to trash liberty.

If Hitler was running against Stalin, would you still vote? Which tyrant would you prefer? That may in fact be the choice we have this election.

I also don't think RKBA is at risk of politicians. Gun control is dead. All it takes is backbone on our part. If we don't have that, then it doesn't matter who wins; eventually we will be disarmed. But I am 100% certain there are enough of us who will not submit, making any attempt at gun-grabbing a failure.

I don't have any problem voting against tax hikes and other such ballot measures, but as to voting for human beings? "Don't vote. It only encourages them."

Then you do not have a right to complain about the results, it's as simple as that in my book.

Well I did of course vote, I have in my younger days voted for a Democrat turned independent...wasted vote.... I did vote for W , but I didn't like him. I voted for his dad who I did like....kind of. He said "Read my Lips" I guess I'm no lip reader. Then I was sitting on the Iraq /Kuwait border and he said "Stop" I pointed out at the time that Bagdad was a just a few hundred miles to our left and Damascus a few hundred further left....no one cared. No one said anything since, that really meant anything to me till Hillary said something about Australian style gun control.
Glad Trump seems to be doing okay. Always good to be against someone.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top