JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I asked politely in the OP to keep these kinds of comments out of this thread...so much for that.

Sorry, I didn't catch this was a "comment only if you agree with me" thread. :)

Voting may encourage them, but what the hell does not voting do? It also encourages them. It tells them people don't care or they've given up.

There is a way to test the validity of what one advocates for. That is, assume that everyone follows your advice. What happens then?

I can assure you that if everyone voted, this country would be in exactly the same shape it already is - if not worse.

On the other hand, if nobody voted, or only a tiny majority, we might still have a president, but nobody would pay any attention to him. Nobody would pay any attention to the criminal congress. Nobody would go to their wars, nobody would send them any tax money. In our own particular area of interest, nobody would register their guns, nobody would turn them in, nobody would beg permission to defend their families - they would just do it as they see fit.

If there is one thing politicians crave, it is "legitimacy". That is why, on elections, every politician and every organ of the Ministry of Propaganda says, "Get out and VOTE!" Non-voting denies them that "legitimacy", and if enough don't vote, they won't have any.

Now although half the people already don't vote, I don't expect my little non-vote to have any more effect than your vote will have. Not in this election. But in 4 years, after Trump has done nothing, after we are still in the Middle East screwing things up and supporting Saudi Arabia, ISIS and Al Qaeda, after the economy is still a mess, maybe some of you will finally come around to where I have, and stop supporting these evil louts.

Last Edited:
Even worse, is voting. You thereby put your stamp of approval on the results, no matter how bad. You are supporting liberty-trashing D's, or liberty-trashing R's. No matter what, these folks are going to trash liberty.

One of the ways they have rigged our elections is by instilling fear. Fear about what the other one will do. Very, very few people are voting for Trump because they think he'll be good, they're voting for him because they're afraid of Hillary getting elected, and they think that voting for Trump is the only way to prevent that, and vice versa. It's been orchestrated by the establishment, and even Trump played their game, because it works. A huge part of Hillary's campaign was not what she would do, it was what Trump would do and needing to stop that. Same for Trump. They worked hard to instill the fear, resulting in a majority of votes going R or D for fear.

Imagine what would happen if people voted without fear? Neither one of these clowns would have a chance. One of Stein, Johnson, or even Sanders would be our President for the next four years. People know they're there, they just don't vote for them for fear of helping "the other one" get elected.

If there is one thing politicians crave, it is "legitimacy". That is why, on elections, every politician and every organ of the Ministry of Propaganda says, "Get out and VOTE!" Non-voting denies them that "legitimacy", and if enough don't vote, they won't have any.
Show me where in the Constitution it says our votes elect the president. Go on show me. We don't elect the president, the electoral college does. Some of them are just being "nice" and voting for who the majority wants. If no one voted the electoral college could still legally elect the next president.

Sorry for my part in the derailment, etrain16.

I dropped three family ballots off in the ballot drop box this morning, all pro 2A.

Then took the AR out and shot at a 100 yard target.
Very gusty at the coast today. Tried to shoot in the calm moments but ended up with a 30 round mags worth of holes about an inch high and spread a couple inches left to right.

I feel a little better now...

etrain, I voted. Appreciate your thread and encouraging everyone to vote. We are no where near a Hitler vs Stalin analogy not even close, our votes do matter and can make a difference.

Ballot? I'm holding mine til the very last day and late in the day at that.

This way they election nullification committee has less time to monkey with it. I trust NOTHING about the present day voting system.

There is no way to verify anything. no paper trails, NOTHING, the actual results can be determined any way the people in power want it to. All you have to do is replace any ballots cast with re-voted new ballots.

Christine Gregoire won the 2004 race for governor by 130 votes over Republican Dino Rossi after the dem election committee recounted and manufactured the extra needed votes 3 successive times.

In the end, after all this, believe it or not there was no actual way to verify these disputed votes, there was 3 lawsuits over this and they failed. Why, because you can not prove anything pro or con true or false.

The ballot system is setup for one thing, massive confusion so should verification be necessary, it will be impossible.

Shenanigans abound and almost all were in King County. Certain types of votes (i.e., without correct or registered signatures) that were counted in King County were not counted in other parts of the state.

Add to this the military absentee ballots [2004] that were not mailed out until TWO DAYS BEFORE the election. There are thousands of military folk in Iraq and Afghanistan now that were denied a right to vote through "no fault of their own" (which was the standard used to count an additional 750 ballots in King County that were not in the first two counts).

King County is the only county that relied on "enhanced" ballots where election workers completed the ballots using a pen or white out! (One could only guess why they were using white out.)

Then, check out precinct 1823 in downtown Seattle. Over 500 voters registered at the same address, some twice.

Non citizens voting?

"We don't have a provision in state law that allows us either county elections officials or the Secretary of State's office to verify someone's citizenship," explained Secretary of State Kim Wyman.

Wyman says while it's impossible to determine an exact number [of non citizens voting], she does not believe this case points to a larger issue.

"Our hands are kind of tied, but make no mistake, we want to make sure that everybody has confidence that people casting ballots are eligible. This is certainly going to be a topic at next legislation."[next legislation? WTF about this election?]

Source link >>: Cascade Mall suspect is U.S. citizen

Voting is a farce. You actually think you are really deciding anything haha....

Here is a way it COULD be done and be verifiable and still be anonymous. Each ballot sent out would be assigned a random 12 digit serial number. The vote for this serial number would be counted and published online. after the election you could go online find your number and verify your ballot was actually counted the way you filled it out. If not you could dispute it. There should be a 30 day verification period after each election before the results would be certified.

If you retain your ballot stub this would be your way to verify your vote was registered and counted "as you intended" not some fraudster at the dem controlled election committee who opened your ballot, replaced your ballot with one filled in for their candidate and submitted it to be counted.

This could all be counted and tabulated quickly and published by county so each resident could simply plug in his/her 12 digit number and instantly see and verify how the ballot they turned in was actually counted. Vote straight republican ticket but some how your vote was counted for the other party candidate? File a depute. No ballot stub, no valid depute.

Remember carbon paper that makes a copy below when you write on the top copy, ballots should be made this way. If you dispute your ballot vote as shown online, bring in your stub with carbon copy and serial number for verification and get that vote re-registered and counted properly, the way YOU actually intended.

Would this work? Not sure but we need some way to verify votes. NOW? we got NOTHING BUT CONFUSION, just as intended.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads