JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Get paid to help us get a gun control initiative on the ballot! (Seattle)

We are currently hiring people in the Seattle area for full and part time work gathering petition signatures from Washington voters for mandatory background checks on all gun sales. You can help stop the violence by keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and unstable people. We're looking for outgoing, excited, and self motivated individuals who are dedicated to making money and making a difference. No selling of any kind and no asking for donations, just signatures from registered voters. No experience necessary, we provide all the materials you need to get started for free. Very flexible schedule. Call Megan today to schedule an orientation and get started right away! (206) 486-5914
  • Compensation: $10-$25 hr DOE
  • This is a part-time job.
  • This is a contract job.
  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
  • Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

Apply for the job and when they send you out to canvass a neighborhood, simply drop off the flyers at a recycling location or nearby dumpster. Then, donate the money they pay you to the NRA or buy ammo with it. :)

Where is the add against heart disease, considering 1200 people die each day from that, wouldn't that be the bigger 'fear'?

And could I get hired, and write down an invalid person's name on each sheet thus getting them tossed out. :) Or go into Canada to get people to sign it up there? Or Oregon?

Oh, wait, does Washington have the same open initiative rules Oregon does? You have to toss out the entire page if one person's signature is invalid on it.

Yep, I think L&I would be interested in this recruiting. What I was thinking, OK, get the job, take the petitions, get a bunch of 591 petitions, and when you contact someone, present both petitions and have them sign the one they like best...:)

Saw one of these guys tonight at Walmart in east Vancouver. He had a sign on his table that said :

REDUCE CRIME !

One lady with a child was signing his petition, I saw no others. He didn't ask me for some reason... Probably for the best.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top