JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, which is this, "stockpiling" or "prudent reserve"?

IMG_0463-1.jpg

This is not MY garage either.

New Discovery channel show..... "Ammo Hoarders"

I have a good amount of ammo for all calibers I have. I think it is a good idea just in case a company called Umbrella decides to create an N-Virus (or T-Virus or whatever) that causes people to turn into zombies. Other than that, its all just preference.

I have a good amount of ammo for all calibers I have. I think it is a good idea just in case a company called Umbrella decides to create an N-Virus (or T-Virus or whatever) that causes people to turn into zombies. Other than that, its all just preference.

Speak of the Devil, and he appears:
Scientists Weaponize Bird Flu, Consider Releasing Results to Create Bioweapon

Anthony Gucciardi
Infowars.com
November 22, 2011

It sounds like something out of a bizarre science fiction comic book, but scientists have weaponized the H5N1 bird flu virus, and are actually considering releasing the research.

The experiments, which involved mutating the virus a total of 5 times, made the strain highly contagious between ferrets — the very animal model used to study human flu infection.

Of course many scientists are now warning that if such research was made public it could result in the construction of deadly bioweapons.

Making the virus highly contagious could result in widespread infection. The H5N1 virus has been infecting birds and other animals in recent years, though it has also infected around 500 people.

The reason that it has not become an epidemic is due to the fact that affected humans are usually not very contagious. Therefore, altering the virus to become highly contagious is quite possibly the deadliest tweak which could be done.

It seems that these scientists are just asking for the new weaponized bird flu virus to infect the public.

Bioterrorism fears arise as scientists push to release weaponized bird flu research

Dr. Thomas Inglesby, a bioterrorism expert and director of the Center for Biosecurity of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, notes that it is simply a bad idea for scientists to militarize bird flu, let alone publish the results:

‘It's just a bad idea for scientists to turn a lethal virus into a lethal and highly contagious virus. And it's a second bad idea for them to publish how they did it so others can copy it,' says Inglesby.

So far no scientific journal has published the findings, and Inglesby hopes that none of them will. Virologist Ron Fouchier of the Erasmus Medical Center in the Netherlands is responsible for weaponizing the virus and presenting the findings at a flu conference held in Malta. He has recently come under attack by an organization known as the National Science Advisory Board for Biosecurity, a committee of independent experts on biological research.

Ron Fouchier says that mutating the virus to become highly contagious is shocking enough, but the fact that some scientists are now pushing for the release of the research is beyond outlandish.

It seems apparent that these scientists have zero regard for public health.

This article originally appeared at Activist Post

Yep, you go it.

Found that on the Who are the real Ammo "Hookers" in Here thread on AR15.com Some of those guys had amazing ammo stashes. I've got nothing compared to them, maybe 1500 .223/5.56mm, 600 or so 9mm, and closing in on 10K 22LR. I think I need more 9mm and .223

jeeze, 73 pages of Ammo Hookers?! The first page made me feel inadequate so I ordered more ammo! How did you read all the posts?

Read this last night. There's a lot of things people on this site are scared of that they shouldn't be. This is one that people absolutely should be. Scientists poking inside Pandora's Box again.

WOW
Well my general rule is 1,000 rounds per gun Min. I reload and keep the fixings for an additional 1k per gun.
Better to be ready besides in a real stare out on ammo I'll be useing my compound bow for meat and guns to keep it.

Dr. Thomas Inglesby, a bioterrorism expert and director of the Center for Biosecurity of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, notes that it is simply a bad idea for scientists to militarize bird flu, let alone publish the results. :(

Now that's just about the understatement of the day, who needs nuke's when you have this stuff around!

Dr. Thomas Inglesby, a bioterrorism expert and director of the Center for Biosecurity of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, notes that it is simply a bad idea for scientists to militarize bird flu, let alone publish the results. :(

Now that's just about the understatement of the day, who needs nuke's when you have this stuff around!

Pretty horrifying. People joke about zombie apocalypse, but this is the kind of stuff that'll make that reality.

jeeze, 73 pages of Ammo Hookers?! The first page made me feel inadequate so I ordered more ammo! How did you read all the posts?
I'm not thru the whole thread yet. I only look at 3-4 pages a day. I'm up to page 45 as of today.

Too many photos of large ammo stashes make me want to spend more on ammo for ME. I buy enough on my own without that kind of encouragement.

Has anyone seen the USAAMMO ads that compare Obama to Hitler/Stalin?
They should have included the entire senate and congress.
Its sad when we elect somone as our rep and then 30 days later wish we had sent a lab puppy with better since
And no have not seen the ad am looking for it now:s0114:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads