JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What kind of logic is this?? Everything is wonderful. so now is the time to throw away about $2 million on a stupid publicity stunt.

One interesting fact revealed - the state has a database of who has been vaccinated.

In west Virginia you can win trucks or guns if u get a vaccine:
OSHU in Portland gives u a $100 gift card now.

I've found it interesting that a handful of businesses in my area don't give two bits about the whole shebang anymore. They still have the state mandated signage but no employees wear a mask or ask you to do so. Interesting how every single customer they had was vaccinated

Of course. What else were they going to do with the information they took from the people who went in to get both shots?
Seems like that info should be between a person and his/her health care provider. What happened to doctor-patient privilege? How do you announce the winners without violating HIPA? Or do you keep the winners secret? Well, I'm sure they thought about all this.

I'm just a little surprised (but not too surprised) that the government is collecting the personal identifying information, and not just aggregate statistical information, of those vaccinated. But I'm just a naive country boy.

Seems like that info should be between a person and his/her health care provider. What happened to doctor-patient privilege? How do you announce the winners without violating HIPA? Or do you keep the winners secret? Well, I'm sure they thought about all this.

I'm just a little surprised (but not too surprised) that the government is collecting the personal identifying information, and not just aggregate statistical information, of those vaccinated. But I'm just a naive country boy.
When the vaccine sites are not operated at hospitals, doctor clinics, or the like but at fairgrounds, schools, some store pharmancies... thats when you know they aren't exactly following HIPPA.

When the vaccine sites are not operated at hospitals, doctor clinics, or the like but at fairgrounds, schools, some store pharmancies... thats when you know they aren't exactly following HIPPA.
I see your point, but some people did get them at a doctors office or clinic. Does it matter?

Hipa i am sure there are a fare amount of people now days that unfortunately have no idea what the hell hipa is. If they did their are many things wrong with the crap they are get away with.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top