JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a shame to see someone who has served in the military get caught off guard and murdered as the Officer was.

I went to the WaWa so I could get a discount on groceries at the Giant Eagle.

This is a direct result of decades of the liberals fueling the flames of "hate the cops" and "racism". This one at least ended well in that we don't have to support this waste of air. What REALLY burns me is when one of these scum is caught. Then here comes all the excuses. We are then expected to support this waste for the rest of it's life. When it is clear cut, no doubt some scum murdered a Cop they should just be killed. should not take more than a matter of months. If this was done it would not take long for this to really slow down. The people who scream about the Cops should all be put in a separate part of the city. A place where there is no police. A no go zone if you well. Tell them you're on your own, enjoy the no Cops area, you live here now. Would not take long for them to be begging to get out.

My condolences to the officer's family, friends and fellow officers. What a senseless killing! The death of one diminishes us all and an attack upon one officer is an attack on all. The deletion of the criminal suspect is a relief in the sense that there is closure now and not years of time, expense, and heartache, down the road (if then).

This is a direct result of decades of the liberals fueling the flames of "hate the cops" and "racism". This one at least ended well in that we don't have to support this waste of air. What REALLY burns me is when one of these scum is caught. Then here comes all the excuses. We are then expected to support this waste for the rest of it's life. When it is clear cut, no doubt some scum murdered a Cop they should just be killed. should not take more than a matter of months. If this was done it would not take long for this to really slow down. The people who scream about the Cops should all be put in a separate part of the city. A place where there is no police. A no go zone if you well. Tell them you're on your own, enjoy the no Cops area, you live here now. Would not take long for them to be begging to get out.

We'd let Snake Plissken hold the keys to the gates! ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top