JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Let Your Kids Take the Wheel at Dozer Day
Dozer-Days-600x315.jpg

It is that time of year to get outside and play in the dirt! This FUN community event puts the focus on the kids. They get to take the driver's seat of not only dozers, but fire engines, an ambulance and much more.

The 2017 Dozer Days event will take place May 20th and 21st from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm at the Clark County Fairgrounds .

Dozer Days is Vancouver's Construction Theme Park, where kids are encouraged to go play in the dirt with some toys. Only these "toys" are the big yellow dozers, dump trucks, backhoes, and other heavy equipment where kids get to hop in the driver's seat and actually drive those big rigs (with a professional operator at their side).

Not only is it a dream come true for kids (and fun for the whole family), the event also benefits many local children's charities and teaches about building sustainable communities, industry opportunities, and safety.

Tickets are $8.00 for kids and seniors; $10.00 for adults. Click here to purchase in advance.

Once admission is paid the cost of most activities are free. Be sure to follow on Facebook for up-to-date information and contests.

This is a wonderful event to make family memories that you will look forward to year after year.

I don't have kids, just a nephew... sent the link. I'll be working or fishing the Deschutes by then, or as Dave Hughes calls it "Da'schitts"

So you are going ice fishing alone?

We used to own excavators, tractors, dozers. Our kids were running these things by themselves at 9 and on my lap at 5. Best thing in the world for them. They learned how to maintain them as well. I have had the grand kids on them too.

Getting a rental excavator to do some grade work on Saturday, and 3 of the grand kids are coming over. Hope I get some actual work done, but it is time for the 8 year old to get some stick time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top