JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not a terrible platform the way I use it. So far, I've asked for a ladder to borrow last Christmas as my roof is ~35ft and I needed a taller ladder to get there and I've sold some stuff. A local dad got a sweet deal on some Star Wars drones that I just had to have, spent about an hour with terrorizing the cats, then put up for sale. I've found it useful for that kind of stuff.

Nextdoor as I said before is gossip central, and I would add dominated by inadequate, fearful personalities, and hostile-vindictive types. Seem to be clueless on how the world turns. Many of the posters have noting better to do but to whine. Crybabies.

Maybe we could arrange to get them some emotional support animals...

EMA Honey Badger.JPG

I get enough junk mail in my mailbox and my inbox. Anything that asks for phone numbers and email is bound to sell it. How about just talking to your neighbors?

Wait wait wait. Your email and phone isn't already sold? Hell, I can't seem to keep credit card numbers private for much more than a year.

For anybody leaving poop on the neighbor's porch, don't forget to leave some browned buttwipe as well. Just in case they are wondering what kind of poop it is.

My Dad told me that when he was a kid, just to raise hell, he and his friends would poop in a bag, put the bag on the porch and set fire to it, ring the doorbell, then back off and watch. We have traditions for a reason...

Yeah, we did that, too. There were certain people to whom we did that repeatedly, cuz we hated them just that much. One crotchety old man never seemed to learn...

And that hefty buttlog I left on the neighbor's porch in retaliation for their dog crapping all over my yard?
Rest assured, there was no denying that that creamy behemoth came from anywhere else but a human anus...

Yeah, we did that, too. There were certain people to whom we did that repeatedly, cuz we hated them just that much. One crotchety old man never seemed to learn...

And that hefty buttlog I left on the neighbor's porch in retaliation for their dog crapping all over my yard?
Rest assured, there was no denying that that creamy behemoth came from anywhere else but a human anus...

What an elegant description of Grunt Sculpture En Papillote.:s0069:

Well, actually, it was a paper plate. Which I removed while depositing the deuce upon their front porch...

I mean, I certainly wasn't going to make it too easy for them to clean up...

My neighbor was walking her dog by my house without a leash of course. Her dog ran into my property and took a giant dump on my driveway with me standing there. She said "oh dont worry, its all organic and clean" and then kept on walking. Apparently not clean enough to pick up with her hands.

So going on nextdoor sounds like it would be the cancerous hellhole that is facebook, plus a little syphilis
You should pick it up, walk over to her home, drop it in front of her door. If she has a problem remind her it's organic and clean.

You have an astounding memory of such a distant food baby!
It was one of my more creative acts of retribution. Those tend to reside in my memory a fair bit longer than the tamer ones... :s0087:

Well, nextdoor now requires I sign this statement (and some others such as "be kind"):

"Do not discriminate
We do not tolerate racism, hateful language, or discrimination of any kind."

I'm not a racist, but some people are. Thus it is requiring we discriminate against racists, while not allowing discrimination. :rolleyes:

I've had it with holier-than-thou types nagging me on this subject. I don't support BLM because I'm not a communist, and to discriminate simply means we get to choose those with whom we associate - something we need more of, not less. This statement requires us to abandon our standards.

So I'm done with nextdoor.

Well, nextdoor now requires I sign this statement (and some others such as "be kind"):

"Do not discriminate
We do not tolerate racism, hateful language, or discrimination of any kind."

I'm not a racist, but some people are. Thus it is requiring we discriminate against racists, while not allowing discrimination. :rolleyes:

I've had it with holier-than-thou types nagging me on this subject. I don't support BLM because I'm not a communist, and to discriminate simply means we get to choose those with whom we associate - something we need more of, not less. This statement requires us to abandon our standards.

So I'm done with nextdoor.

The Next Door mentality appears to be a bunch of nervous Nelly's.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top