JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just made a $40 contribution to Oregon Firearms Federation's Political Action Committee.

I challenge you to contribute more.

I am but a poor, ramen-munching graduate student and I bet you can do more.

(I also renewed my NRA Membership -- just a reminder.)

Not to paint myself like a complete pro-gun angel, a non-gun-owning friend in Anchorage called me last night because he needs to buy a gun for defense while he is housesitting.

He doesn't have a lot of money right now because he is on an internship, but I talked him into purchasing a used Ruger P85 (high capacity). Boom, another gun owner!

He has plans to go to a range, so there is more money injected into the already robust firearms economy.

I just made a $40 contribution to Oregon Firearms Federation's Political Action Committee.

I challenge you to contribute more.

I am but a poor, ramen-munching graduate student and I bet you can do more.

(I also renewed my NRA Membership -- just a reminder.)

Something you all might want to consider is to opt for the Easy Pay Life Membership to the NRA.

I took advantage of this a few years back when I got to thinking, if I am renewing every year anyways I might as well put it towards an eventual life membership. :s0155:

Now I "own" the NRA rather than "rent" it! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads