J&B Firearm Sales
Gun Deals
Sporting Systems
Low Price Guns
Southwest Firearms Forum
Advertise on Northwest Firearms

Get Involved

Reactions
I just made a $40 contribution to Oregon Firearms Federation's Political Action Committee.

I challenge you to contribute more.

I am but a poor, ramen-munching graduate student and I bet you can do more.

(I also renewed my NRA Membership -- just a reminder.)

Reactions
After the Heller decision, I gave money to Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms (CCRKBA) and the NRA Civil Rights Defense <broken link removed> . I'm also an NRA member.

Reactions
Taking people shooting, especially women or anyone that might "think" they are anti-gun is one of the best things you can do!

OP
M
Reactions
Not to paint myself like a complete pro-gun angel, a non-gun-owning friend in Anchorage called me last night because he needs to buy a gun for defense while he is housesitting.

He doesn't have a lot of money right now because he is on an internship, but I talked him into purchasing a used Ruger P85 (high capacity). Boom, another gun owner!

He has plans to go to a range, so there is more money injected into the already robust firearms economy.

Reactions
I just made a $40 contribution to Oregon Firearms Federation's Political Action Committee.

I challenge you to contribute more.

I am but a poor, ramen-munching graduate student and I bet you can do more.

(I also renewed my NRA Membership -- just a reminder.)
Something you all might want to consider is to opt for the Easy Pay Life Membership to the NRA.

I took advantage of this a few years back when I got to thinking, if I am renewing every year anyways I might as well put it towards an eventual life membership. :s0155:

Now I "own" the NRA rather than "rent" it! :D

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS