JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just made a $40 contribution to Oregon Firearms Federation's Political Action Committee.

I challenge you to contribute more.

I am but a poor, ramen-munching graduate student and I bet you can do more.

(I also renewed my NRA Membership -- just a reminder.)

Not to paint myself like a complete pro-gun angel, a non-gun-owning friend in Anchorage called me last night because he needs to buy a gun for defense while he is housesitting.

He doesn't have a lot of money right now because he is on an internship, but I talked him into purchasing a used Ruger P85 (high capacity). Boom, another gun owner!

He has plans to go to a range, so there is more money injected into the already robust firearms economy.

I just made a $40 contribution to Oregon Firearms Federation's Political Action Committee.

I challenge you to contribute more.

I am but a poor, ramen-munching graduate student and I bet you can do more.

(I also renewed my NRA Membership -- just a reminder.)

Something you all might want to consider is to opt for the Easy Pay Life Membership to the NRA.

I took advantage of this a few years back when I got to thinking, if I am renewing every year anyways I might as well put it towards an eventual life membership. :s0155:

Now I "own" the NRA rather than "rent" it! :D

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR