JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who approves and regulates these drugs? And government and drug companies have become too synonymous.. And, yeah I do live in fear at times.. Try getting rushed to the ER with a bad drug reaction. I won't go into details.

I also provided links that challenge the theories and I respect your opinion and don't trash talk you, but you have to attack me because I don't agree with you and accept everything the medical community or government instructs me I have to believe.

Wow, so I question the safety of vaccines and I a now one of those horrible health nuts. Damn health nuts.. How dare I question the safety of government approved vaccines. Vaccines are infallible and so are our drug companies. I should have known better.

Flu bug? I was in Africa half a year and was exposed to much worse things than the flu.. By the way, I didn't even take malaria meds and was bitten by lots of mosquitoes, drank African moonshine with the villagers and had typhoid infested flies, hepatitis infested water all over me. Iwas bitten by Tse-Tse flies that carry African sleeping sickness , among other things. I had people with TB coughing on me.. I did humanitarian work with children and women who were HIV Positive and dying of AIDS. Yet, here I am and I cannot remember the last time I had the flu or a fever. I had a few bad colds back when I was working 80 hrs/week and sleeping on average 3 hours a night.

But, I am just a silly health nut full of conspiracy theories what do I know? I must have survived all the ailments and diseases in Africa by luck. I didn't even get diarrhea my last trip, although my first trip I did go to ER in Arusha, Tanzania. But, I learned a few things on my second trip.

Also, there are plenty of herbs, natural supplements and dietary things you can do to fight the flu.. Maybe you should just stop buying into all the government fear-mongering that the flu is the bug of death, when people have been fighting it off with much less technology and resources we have today?

I'm not attacking you... just sharing my concern over your fearful state of mind as well as my opinions of the drivel you are pedaling. I didn't call you a health nut, I said I had heard it all before from debunked sources such as the ones you provided. Cancer Society... really? They are about as worthless an org as there can be. They are almost as bad as WHO.

There are many many millions of people that haven't survived as you have. What about them? Your individual survival proves NOTHING! And is another healthnut type talking point that I keep running into. Such brilliant logic. "I survived while millions of others died, so just do what I do!" Or "Grandma died from Alzheimer's and used aluminum pots, so that must be what caused her Alzheimer's". But she drank water too, so maybe it was that. It's the type of anecdotal evidence that all those bogus healthnut industry reports use. Not buying!!!

I'm not attacking you... just sharing my concern over your fearful state of mind as well as my opinions of the drivel you are pedaling. I didn't call you a health nut, I said I had heard it all before from debunked sources such as the ones you provided. Cancer Society... really? They are about as worthless an org as there can be. They are almost as bad as WHO.

There are many many millions of people that haven't survived as you have. What about them? Your individual survival proves NOTHING! And is another healthnut type talking point that I keep running into. Such brilliant logic. "I survived while millions of others died, so just do what I do!" Or "Grandma died from Alzheimer's and used aluminum pots, so that must be what caused her Alzheimer's". But she drank water too, so maybe it was that. It's the type of anecdotal evidence that all those bogus healthnut industry reports use. Not buying!!!

I never claimed my grandmother got Alzheimer's from consuming aluminium in her food, but mentioned she did use a lot of aluminium in all her cooking. She also stored everything in aluminum including all her pasta sauces and weeks of cooked pasta she made .. She loved aluminium foil immensely. That doesn't mean it caused it, as her mother had ALzheimer's too and my grandfather didn't get it. But, I cannot rule out that her heavy use aluminium couldn't have contributed possibly, nor does it prove the fact.

As far as me not getting malaria, despite being bitten by lots of mosquitoes. Africa has the highest rate of malarial infested mosquitoes (including those that carry the deadliest form of malaria, Plasmodium falciparum) in the world. If I have a natural immunity to malaria and the herbs (Artemisinin , which is now used in isolated form in many anti-malarial drugs) , supplements I took didn't prevent malaria, then I must one out of a million white men/non-Africans who have natural immunity to malaria. According to scientific research, it is almost impossible for someone not growing up on the African continent and with non-African ancestry to have natural immunity to malaria. I am a very lucky guy I guess.

P.S. Sorry , it was Manny Glocks who referred to me as the Health Nut Job.. Didn't mean to mix up your posts :p And, yeah, I am one of those health nut jobs.. Sometimes being a nut job is a good thing.. Right wing nut job, Health nut job.. I will take it as a compliment :D

Last Edited:
I never claimed my grandmother got Alzheimer's from consuming aluminium in her food, but mentioned she did use a lot of aluminium in all her cooking. She also stored everything in aluminum including all her pasta sauces .. She loved aluminium foil immensely. That doesn't mean it caused it, as her mother had ALzheimer's too and my grandfather didn't get it. But, I cannot rule out that she did use aluminium , nor does it prove the fact.

As far as me not getting malaria, despite being bitten by lots of mosquitoes. Africa has the highest rate of malarial infested mosquitoes (including those that carry the deadliest form of malaria, Plasmodium falciparum) in the world. If I have a natural immunity to malaria and the herbs (Artemisinin , which is now used in isolated form in many anti-malarial drugs) , supplements I took didn't prevent malaria, then I must one out of a million white men/non-Africans who have natural immunity to malaria. According to scientific research, it is almost impossible for someone not growing up on the African continent and with non-African ancestry to have natural immunity to malaria. I am a very lucky guy I guess.

Quinine is another natural anti-malarial. I love it with gin. Guess I won't be getting malaria.

The herbal industry is completely unregulated... they can make any claim they want and nobody can say any different because there is rarely a study of the efficacy of herbs to treat any particular condition. They are raking in billions. Then there is Chinese herbal medicine... no doubt SOME of it works but bear gall bladders, pancreas, and antlers... really?

I don't need gov studies to inform me, but I sure do like to have real science done by real scientists!!!

Laughing/sneering at cancer will cure you.

Ah, nope.

Surgery and/or other modalities will 'maybe' cure you.

How the heck would I know?

I had a melanoma/98% fatal left untreated.

It was carved out. I was 35.

I had to be observed annually by my surgeon/oncologist.

After ten years and no re-occurance, I was told 'go and sin no more' I was cured. ok, he didn't say that, I digress.

Targeting health care pros as evil or corrupt is silly.

We used to have a much lower 'end of life expectancy age'.

Why do you think that is?

Horrible corruption?

Quinine is another natural anti-malarial. I love it with gin. Guess I won't be getting malaria.

The herbal industry is completely unregulated... they can make any claim they want and nobody can say any different because there is rarely a study of the efficacy of herbs to treat any particular condition. They are raking in billions. Then there is Chinese herbal medicine... no doubt SOME of it works but bear gall bladders, pancreas, and antlers... really?

I don't need gov studies to inform me, but I sure do like to have real science done by real scientists!!!

Quinine is quite ineffective and was the actually how the drug Larium was derived.. The joke was tonic water cured malaria, but actually the tonic water itself releases and odor that mosquitoes don't like.

There is a huge difference between Artemisinin and Quinine. And, guess what? If you go to Africa today, many of the pharmaceutical drugs you will take to both prevent and cure malaria will be derived from Artemisinin.. In fact, the main drug they used in Africa when I was there and what is still being used today is called ACT (Artemisinin Based Combination Therapies). Many of the drugs contained isolated substances from the plant to make them more potent. Sadly, by isolating the molecule the malaria can form a resistance rather than having the full spectrum plant that has successfully warded off malaria for many years. I took a very potent full spectrum form of the herb. Yes, it originates from China and was used as treatment for malaria, but modern technology has made natural supplements much more potent and effective too and it can be concentrated and made into much higher dosages than you can get from picking, drying and trying to make the herb into a tea.

These pharmaceuticals have been saving a lot of lives, but I am not a fan of isolated substances for malarial treatment, as the herbal extract is much more effective, but using these isolates is causing resistance , as we have seem with Larium, Doxycycline and Malarone.

Last Edited:
Wait, I called you, 4f a heath nut job?

Please, point out where I did that...please.

I don't think so...if I did I will gladly apologise..
You're right, I think it was bbbas who actually referred to my theories as Health nuttery..

Neither of you directly called me a health nut job :p

Haha, its ok I am not offended anyhow.. I just figure people should be allowed to have different opinions on subjects without being demeaned.

BTW, I am not one of those people who think we should never vaccinate our children or ourselves.. There is a huge difference between people who think you should go pray for healing at a church instead of going to a doctor and ones who think we should take every drug , vaccine, anti-biotic. pill the doctors or government health agencies say we should take.

When I got a fishing hook stuck in me a couple years ago I went and got a tetanus vaccine. Although, tetanus vaccines are some of the most time-tested and have the least amount of side effects.

Another thing to keep in mind the ethics of some vaccines. Some vaccines are cultivated on aborted baby fetuses rather than chicken egg embryos. I don't want to get into the abortion debate, but some people may have problems with that being injected into them. To be honest, if it was a life saving measure , I'd still be ok with that; but as a frequent routine, no I wouldn't.

My daughter got a flu shot the other day, now look at her:

88BAA613-34E1-4185-8B3C-4446578AE551.jpeg

And she was acting all autistic today too. Had to put her in the corner for a while.

After accusing me of an infraction here known as not being excellent to each other, you accused me of such when I wasn't?

Then found to be wrong, by yourself...you provide no apology?

Just affirmation that it you think it might have been someone other me than me that called you a name?

And you'd like to be considered credible?

Sorry charlie, you're tuna citizenship is revoked - now line up for these injections and masses of pills, nope, nope you 'have to take them'.

I get the High Dose vaccine every year now and have never had a problem. The flu vaccine is a dead virus and cannot give you the flu, no matter what people think. Any reaction is the fault of other things. The anti-vaxxers have truly done the health of Americans a disservice.

After accusing me of an infraction here known as not being excellent to each other, you accused me of such when I wasn't?

Then found to be wrong, by yourself...you provide no apology?

Just affirmation that it you think it might have been someone other me than me that called you a name?

And you'd like to be considered credible?

Sorry charlie, you're tuna citizenship is revoked - now line up for these injections and masses of pills, nope, nope you 'have to take them'.
Not the forgiving type are you? o_O

As far as being excellent to each other, I kind of think your posts are a bit belittling, denigrating and insulting to me and hardly qualify as posts of excellence to me.

But, hey, I am not getting legalistic here..

Just smoke some of that legal medical grade cannabis and relax, ok? :cool:

Cannot there ever be some civil conversations on a gun forum, for once? :rolleyes:

last year every single person I know who got the flu shot was sick within 2 weeks with guess what, the flu ... every one I know who did not get the shot did not get sick.
not going to bother with the PRO VS ANTI vaccine stuff,
you would not believe the real numbers even if i posted them,,,,,,

I get the High Dose vaccine every year now and have never had a problem. The flu vaccine is a dead virus and cannot give you the flu, no matter what people think. Any reaction is the fault of other things. The anti-vaxxers have truly done the health of Americans a disservice.
sorry dude in real life they still use both types in the good ol USA live attenuated and dead/vaccine

Each year I consider getting a flu shot ...but I rarely do.
No real reason...Just don't care for needles and shots...( Unless they are Whiskey :D )
I do have to laugh at the memories of getting plague shots while in the Army and having a sagging and sore butt cheek...Now that was butt hurt indeed....:eek: :D
Andy

I do not agree with the health nuts on many things.

After all that I have done to my body and lived, a little more mercury and autism won't kill me.

I am just obstinate and anti-social.

And I come from a simpler time before they invented crying rooms and peanut allergies.:p

Quinine is quite ineffective and was the actually how the drug Larium was derived.. The joke was tonic water cured malaria, but actually the tonic water itself releases and odor that mosquitoes don't like.

There is a huge difference between Artemisinin and Quinine. And, guess what? If you go to Africa today, many of the pharmaceutical drugs you will take to both prevent and cure malaria will be derived from Artemisinin.. In fact, the main drug they used in Africa when I was there and what is still being used today is called ACT (Artemisinin Based Combination Therapies). Many of the drugs contained isolated substances from the plant to make them more potent. Sadly, by isolating the molecule the malaria can form a resistance rather than having the full spectrum plant that has successfully warded off malaria for many years. I took a very potent full spectrum form of the herb. Yes, it originates from China and was used as treatment for malaria, but modern technology has made natural supplements much more potent and effective too and it can be concentrated and made into much higher dosages than you can get from picking, drying and trying to make the herb into a tea.

These pharmaceuticals have been saving a lot of lives, but I am not a fan of isolated substances for malarial treatment, as the herbal extract is much more effective, but using these isolates is causing resistance , as we have seem with Larium, Doxycycline and Malarone.

I did not know that Malaria had become quinine resistant and multi-drug resistant. So I'm glad that Chinese scientists found a more effective natural medicine. However, looking at the article you linked, I find the science behind it very impressive, whereas there is no equivalent scientific studies in the Herbal Industry as we know it. Aspirin is another well known, and effective, naturally occurring substance. Although I'd have to look for studies, I know it is. Conversely, I've tried Echinacea at the recommendation of Sifu and Sigung and have not found it to be effective in warding off or shortening respiratory infections. Same for AirBorne, the highly touted zinc formulation advertised and bandied about as a cure for the common cold. My conclusion is that it's hype.

The "science" behind anti-vax does not support the conclusions that they are drawing. That is all. Personal experience and anecdotal reports are not withstanding scrutiny.

And Epstein didn't kill himself!!!

last year every single person I know who got the flu shot was sick within 2 weeks with guess what, the flu ... every one I know who did not get the shot did not get sick.
not going to bother with the PRO VS ANTI vaccine stuff,
you would not believe the real numbers even if i posted them,,,,,,

There ya go, anecdotal proof that the flu shot gives you the flu.

And according to professional MDs, all infected spider bites are Brown Recluse bites!

And Epstein didn't kill himself!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads