JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The rights and freedoms that we enjoy are imperiled like never before. Quislings and misinformed well-intentioned minions have the reins of power. I believe many citizens have their nose to the grindstone and don't realize the treachery afoot. The media as well as the digital commons are compromised being censored and muted. In my little mind I think impactful direct advertising is a great way to wake these people up. I don't have a lot of money but I am willing to put up $1000 TO HELP FUND a grass roots advertising campaign using the billboards along our major roadways. One company that can be used is Lamar . Depending on the response to this posting I'd be willing to get the specifics on costs. With digital billboards our message can be kept up to date and run during periods of peak traffic. The messages can be subliminal in the sense they don''t need to be specific to 2nd amendment issues but address the larger picture. As GW once said "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." ― George W. Bush

Anybody out there? nope

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top