JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hospitals are paid more for Covid patients who are on Medicare. Majority of Covid deaths are people age 65 or older. That seems like an incentive to classify deaths as Covid related even if your patient died from other underlying conditions. Makes me question the accuracy of the reported numbers.

As I understand, all of the National Guard have been vetted before being allowed to guard various DC venues for the inauguration. Now I heard this on Lard Larson, so take it for what you will. Lard stated that the were a dozen Guardsmen disallowed to participate because of things they said, at some time(?), about the election. This is where we are in America today? Where a mans oath and solemn declaration means nothing if he has spoken an opinion that is contrary to one of the two main political parties? Isn't there a name for that?
I'm beginning to loathe those that won't speak-up about the direction this nation in moving in.

Quick search and this is all I found. For now.
What a piece of work....
It's going on now.
I've also heard that they are expanding the criteria to NRA members, people who have used the word MAGA in social media, and several other non-violent activities. I'll link an article if I run across it.

It's going on now.
I've also heard that they are expanding the criteria to NRA members, people who have used the word MAGA in social media, and several other non-violent activities. I'll link an article if I run across it.
So the minions demanding NG vetting assume those NG take their oaths with a grain of salt also?

What is never mentioned in the Covid stats is how many died OF Covid versus how many died WITH Covid. There is a world of difference!! I'm reasonably sure that the numbers we are given are the numbers that died WITH, while it is IMPLIED that they died FROM.
For an analogy, how many people die WITH gray hair as opposed to how any die FROM HAVING gray hair??

What is never mentioned in the Covid stats is how many died OF Covid versus how many died WITH Covid. There is a world of difference!! I'm reasonably sure that the numbers we are given are the numbers that died WITH, while it is IMPLIED that they died FROM.
For an analogy, how many people die WITH gray hair as opposed to how any die FROM HAVING gray hair??
Strangest thing. About 37,000 people died in Washington State in 2019. In 2020? About 37,000. All you have to do is shift the numbers around, just like with global warming or the 2020 Presidential Election. That's the Power of Math, boys and girls! (Can we still say "boys and girls"?) :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top