JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to possibly trade my German made Sig P220. Great gun, accurate and reliable, just a bit big to carry. Older German made model, made before the Sig logo appeared on the grips, but after they stopped with the German proof marks and date codes. Serial # G 227 xxx. Has night sights but they are rather dim.
I've got a Bianchi service holster if you're a lefty, or an Uncle Mike's cheapo holster if you're right handed. I've also got 10 eight round magazines (all aftermarket, 6 w/ steel followers & 4 with plastic) that can go with the pistol depending on what you've got to trade (I'd like to keep one or two if you've got a P245 or P220 SAS).
I'd really like to find a smaller Sig.
Would like to find a
P220 SAS
Sig 1911 4"
P239 in .40, or .357 Sig especially if you've got a 9mm conversion barrel.
P226 or P229 (Prefer German, Prefer 9mm or .40 or .357Sig w/9mm barrel)
Not looking for any plastic/polymer Sigs or Mosquito's

Also interested in factory AR's (no Oly), Saiga 12, 9mm Carbines not made by Hi-Point or Kel-Tec

FTF in/near Tacoma only.
As per usual, I'm not looking to sell. I like this pistol, but would rather have something smaller. If used SAS Sig's were as abundant as used Glocks or XD's I'd sell in a heartbeat, but they aren't, so I'd rather have one Sig for sure than risk not finding another.