JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a male GSP and my dad has a female GSP both papered, and we decided to breed them. My male has studded a few litters, but this is her first. The puppies have papers, their parents are indoor dogs, are hunted, and do well with kids.

The puppies are due toward the end of July, and would be available late September.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372133143.472869.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372133143.472869.jpg

Since you didn't post a price, I'll assume that they are free. If that is in fact the case, I will take one. It would be a neat trip, my dad used to live on Guemes.

HahahA, not free, but we are a ways out from selling. I am just letting anyone that may be interested know so they can monitor it.

Before I got my first, and before I bought my dad's, I spent a great deal of time with the parents. If someone is looking into Shorthair Pointers it isn't a bad idea to meet the parents.

The momma, is in the Puyallup area.

I have a male GSP and my dad has a female GSP both papered, and we decided to breed them. My male has studded a few litters, but this is her first. The puppies have papers, their parents are indoor dogs, are hunted, and do well with kids.

The puppies are due toward the end of July, and would be available late September.

View attachment 65720

For Sale/Trade Ads (a.k.a. WTS/WTT) Prices are required, as they are in for sale ads. Again, a list of what you're looking for is also highly suggested.

I get that money does matter, I am just not completely sure what our cost will be yet. I have studded my male a few times but never been on the other end yet.

You can pm me an offer?

I know that I got my male for $650 and the female for $700.

I am probably going to be a bit picky about who I sell to. I threw this out here a bit early so those interested, could talk with me and we will see what we want to do. My boy Gunner locked on wings at 6 days old, and Bella was getting pretty birdy at 5 weeks when I met her. Bella lives with my dad, he raises Quail and she works quail on a weekly basis. These pups should be good bird dogs.

The best breeders are more interested in getting the dog into the best home, I want to talk too prospective buyers, know what they plan to do with the dog. . .

Yes there will be money involved, but this is why I am putting this much time in.

I put a deposit on my Boy 6 months before he was conceived. I love the breed, and am positive that you can too.

If you can't be solid on your asking price, I can't be "solid" in my interest. The fact that a moderator pointed out to you what's required on this site and you dodged that...

No deal.

I am not trying to dodge anything, but they are not born yet. If I had to give a cost now, I would say $7-750 for a female depending on color, shape, etc, $6-650 for a male.

The issue is that I don't want a deal now Orygun,

and maybe I am in the wrong section? Mods feel free to contact me if you have suggestions.

But I don't know how many there will be or anything yet.

I also don't know yet how Bella will do, being her first litter, I may need top dollar.

but it may go smoothly, and that may not be needed?

with their bloodlines they are worth the above mention prices.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top