JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a German Luger, which I believe is a Navy 1915-1939 or so model. It is not in mint condition, it has a bunch of wear, and shallow pitting, but it shoots straight, and functions perfect.

It is currently chambered in .30 Luger. Ammo can be difficult to find, but Samco has it at a reasonable price. It can be switched over to 9mm with a new barrel I'm told.

It comes with 2 aftermarket magazines.

I'm looking to trade for something in 9mm, or .45 ACP, preferably something suppressible. I'm not sure exactly what, so please make offers! I would definitely like pictures of anything you have to offer.

I've been told it is worth about $500-$600, so I'd like to get about that much in trade. I would definitely prefer F2F, and don't mind driving about an hour for the right deal.

Taking this to the gunshow this weekend. Will take cash ($500 with the barrel)/good trade before then.

Thanks all!
3399594111_6614505890.jpg
3399594193_f713d9e400.jpg
3400402268_55e682e077.jpg

A few updates:

I'm arranging to get a 9mm barrel for this as well, so if the buyer is interested, that could be a part of the deal.

The only other thing I noticed, was the front sight seems to have loosened up. I'm not sure what you would have to do to fix it, but it looks like what is called a 'dove tail' install.

The 9mm barrel and a new sight are on the way.

I'm also interested in a built up 10/22, or something cool in 9mm or .45.

Did you sell the Luger?

.30 Luger is a lot of fun to shoot. I've got a Luger, a 1917 Erfurt. Was told the same if I wanted to switch to 9mm, get a new barrel. Have one original wood base mag and two reproduction mags. I've got brass, dies and ammo.
Anytime I see a deal on this stuff I pick it up.

You looking for anything special to trade? Might be fun to have another one to shoot more with. Mine is in really great condition and I don't use it much.

I agree, .30 is a lot of fun, it is just about recoilless. I have ordered a 9mm barrel which I will include with the deal.

For a trade:
I would like a really nice 10/22 with a bull barrel (so I can throw my .22 can on it), otherwise I'm pretty open. I'd like to stick to 9mm, .45, .22, or .223, but if you have something cool, I'll definitely like to see it!

Still available. I'm pretty flexible on the trade, I'm attempting to minimize my collection to weapons that are easily suppressed. I would very much like a 10/22, especially one with a scope or something.

I got news from the barrel seller, it is in route, so I should see the 9mm barrel here by the middle of the week. I'll post pictures of that as well when it gets here.

the barrel came in! It is a 9 mm barrel, and looks brand new. The bore is absolutely perfect. I tried to get a good picture of the bore, but it was a little hard.

The barrel will be included for the right deal!

Yep, all Luger magazines are identical, The only difference is the actual barrel.

And yes, the barrel is for 9mm Luger :)

Ok, so, since I've had no interest, I'm bringing this to the gunshow, most likely on Sunday. I will take cash or a trade any time before then, otherwise someone at the show gets it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.