JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PUREBRED GERMAN SHEPHERD FEMALE PUPPIES

Found their homes

13 weeks old, traditional coloring/masks (black/red/cream), healthy and ready to go to their forever home. Applicants need only inquire if they have a fenced yard, understand the value of training, consider a dog to be a family member inside their home and are looking for a loyal companion to share the next 11-15 years with (GSD or other dominant breed experience a PLUS) - Momma (Czech lines) on site (pictures of dad - lives in WA) - this litter was bred for temperament and health - No history of hip dysplasia. IF you are looking for a GSD puppy - don't miss out on these girls - raised in our home with positive affirmation and lots of love and human interaction - These girls are smart, curious and loving. Applicants must pass screening. $400.00 FIRM. Call WILL 503-302-6243.

Last Edited:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'd like additional pictures.

I have a roughly 90 lb. male GSD, European stock, big tough boy, uncut (although I have no plans to breed), AKC registered. I've had two prior GSDs, both European stock, working dogs. I love the breed, and my boy needs a pack. I have 10 acres, fenced, in Walla Walla.

Is your female crate trained? All shots? Registered?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top