JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$000
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
ALL HAVE FOREVER HOMES German Shepherd / Belgian Malinois Puppies

Available for Adoption are 3 Boy puppies born Nov 3 rd 2019 and ready to go to their Forever Homes Starting January 13th. They will be 10 weeks old, They all have had 2 sets of shots to include Worming Both Parents are Healthy. Both parents on site Father is Pure German Shepherd Dog & Mother is 1/2 German Shepherd Dog & 1/2 Belgian Malinois, Available are 3 boy's1 Black & Dark Brown & 2 Black & Tan
All puppies have been Around to other dogs and Children..

The German Shepherd Dog & Belgian Malinois are used in many rolls with Law Enforcement / Military DogGuide and Assistance DogCompanion Dog Emotional Support /Search 7 Rescue ,They Have Saved Countless Lives in the War on Terror/ German Shepherd Dog & Belgian Malinois ex cell in every K9 Job Sport or Play Activity / Including Agility Obedience Therapy dog & on the Farm.

The German Shepherd Dog / Belgian Malinois are the top pick when it comes to Intelligence and Agility in a K9.
German Shepherd.Dogs & Belgian Malinois should have daily exercise going for walks or playing ball and mental stimulation. Buy lots of toys. They are Protective but Loving & Affectionate The German Shepherd / Belgian Malinois are a Great Choice for Families with Children But are just as Happy with just YouThey are a Very Adaptable Breed, With Exercise to grow their Athleticism and Brains These Versatile Dogs can Handle Anything . They're not Suited for Life in the Backyard on a Chain or a Doghouse with No Human Contact or Stimulation They need to live indoors With there Masters as Member of the Family.
We Recommend that You Have a Fully Fenced Yard for the Safety of Your New Family Member .They are truly and Uncannily Intelligent Breed. To make and appointment to view puppies call 360-607-6512 Ask for John

The Mother is standing in the door way of the garage , I'll get a few more of her // The Father is the Last three pic's and I'm his care taker

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Amazing puppies.
I so wish we could absorb another shepherd!
Good luck, and good on ya for setting expectations for what these dogs need in the way of exercise, socializing, etc.

Great looking pups, wish I could take on another shepherd also. Here is mine.

20190909_224905.jpg

Well I'm super excited for you
Keep me posted on his growth and from what heard he Is going to have a wonderful Life with his new Family
I'm tearing up as i type
Thanks for opening your heart and adding him to your family

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top