JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A search is underway for the Glock 17 pistol and its ammunition, which the officer reported missing early Wednesday morning
This is the part that I find hiliarious.
The gun was suddenly reported 'missing' in the morning?
Did he not have it with him the night before? Did he not properly check and secure it before going to bed?
I'm thinkin' there is something missing in this story.....

This is the part that I find hiliarious.
The gun was suddenly reported 'missing' in the morning?
Did he not have it with him the night before? Did he not properly check and secure it before going to bed?
I'm thinkin' there is something missing in this story.....

Too much Haufsbrau... Ever seen the size of their beer mugs??

Too much Haufsbrau... Ever seen the size of their beer mugs??
Yes....and yes! :D

IMG_20190509_112847.jpg

Beer is a given (they're Germans after all), it's midget hookers, S&M bondage gear, and sensual vegetables that have been omitted from the story.... they're German, after all. ;)
If I get another dog it will be another GSD and I will name him Schulzie, you know, just because.

Beer is a given (they're Germans after all), it's midget hookers, S&M bondage gear, and sensual vegetables that have been omitted from the story.... they're German, after all. ;)

The concept of men and sexy vegetables is :eek::eek::eek: unless it's like a Clinton cigar...

If I get another dog it will be another GSD and I will name him Schulzie, you know, just because.

If I get another GSP it will be called Baron von Shiesen just like my last one. Or maybe call it BobCrane. But maybe I'd should get a female and call it Fraulein Hilda.

Bob_Crane_Sigrid_Valdis_Hogans_Heroes_1969.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top