JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Among the illegal guns the elderly collector had that the police in Kiel seized were this 88mm towed Flak gun:

germany_nazi_tank-1.jpg

And the 75mm gun on this 45 ton Panther Panzer V Tank:

germany_nazi_tank.jpg

The Police admitted that neither weapon was still capable of being fired, as they had both been deactivated. However, they said that the owner had violated strict registration laws, and that neither was legally registered with the government.

Here is the full press report:

German police seize flak gun, a 45-ton Panther tank and a torpedo in raid on 78-year-old's home

The moral of this story is that if you fail to comply with gun registration, you then risk being subjected to confiscation.

Last Edited:
Maybe in Germany give me a functional Panzer in an 88 boot.... good luck getting it back from me let alone take it from me maybe smoldering

Shoot give me the panther with a full tank of gas gun doesn't even need to work try and take it

Moral of my story is constipation:s0133::s0133::s0133:

Among the illegal guns the elderly collector had that the police in Kiel seized were this 88mm towed Flak gun:

View attachment 341026

And the 75mm gun on this 45 ton Panther Panzer V Tank:

View attachment 341027

The Police admitted that neither weapon was still capable of being fired, as they had both been deactivated. However, they said that the owner had violated strict registration laws, and that neither was legally registered with the government.

Here is the full press report:

German police seize flak gun, a 45-ton Panther tank and a torpedo in raid on 78-year-old's home

The moral of this story is that if you fail to comply with gun registration, you then risk being subjected to confiscation.

In all honesty who really gives a poop at 78....same with my tats.....

Moral of the story is don't put up with the bubblegum our self proclaimed "leaders" are trying to feed us, or else you'll end up like this guy. :mad:

thats BS. stupid "German Gun registration laws"

what good would it have done if it were "registered?" other than pay the govt money for permission. which isnt good anyway

God bless the USA

He helped plow his neighbors snow with his Panther in '78/'79. And it took the German police till 2015 to figure out that he had a tank ?

He was probably driving around in the Panther D yelling "Laufen Sie verdammte Liberale! Hahaha!!! Saugen meine große Kanone! Das macht so viel Spaß!!! bubblegum die Polizei!"

Google translator is wrong. :D roughly translates to "The policman is a azz hole" And remember I took German in High school ;)
Oh I know google translate is stupid. I took German for a year in high school and just did google translate for kicks and giggles. Google translate is a joke but can be helpful sometimes.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top