JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a German P08 Luger for sale. It was recently cleaned and looked over by a gunsmith and appraised at $1,200.
The gun is the most accurate pistol I own and is a dream to fire.
I have a handbook for the gun as well as a book on the history of the Luger that would make a great coffee table book. Both of these come with the gun.

For inquiries call 503-829-5705

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

photo 4.JPG

I have a German P08 Luger for sale. It was recently cleaned and looked over by a gunsmith and appraised at $1,200.
The gun is the most accurate pistol I own and is a dream to fire.
I have a handbook for the gun as well as a book on the history of the Luger that would make a great coffee table book. Both of these come with the gun.

For inquiries call 503-829-5705

Is it chambered in 9mm or .30 luger?

Realy? Looks like a 41 0r 42 BYF? And It sure looks like a Third Reich waffenamt [eagle over swastika]on the barrel.
No pics of the left side?
It is stamped 41 but there is no waffenamt stamp. My son took the pictures with his phone...not sure why he didn't take one of the left side? If need be I could e-mail you a photo of left side.

Im not asking. Im trying to tell you. I have a 41 and 42 BYF. These are Third reich guns. Not just Nazi.
They are stamped with the third reich eagle over swastika. Look at the stamp on the right side of the barrel.
Sometimes the swastika is struck out. But the eagle is still visible.
Allso the trigger plate should be stamped with the first two digits of the sn#. Under the plate will be the last two digits. But off by two digits. For example. It may say 65 if the last two digits are 67. It was just there code.

Im not asking. Im trying to tell you. I have a 41 and 42 BYF. These are Third reich guns. Not just Nazi.
They are stamped with the third reich eagle over swastika. Look at the stamp on the right side of the barrel.
Sometimes the swastika is struck out. But the eagle is still visible.
Allso the trigger plate should be stamped with the first two digits of the sn#. Under the plate will be the last two digits. But off by two digits. For example. It may say 65 if the last two digits are 67. It was just there code.
OMG you are totally right the eagle is visible with the swastika below......had to use a magnifying glass to see it...... so does this make the gun more valuable?

42 was about the end of the line for lugers. Nazi's were too busy with war to keep making such a finely fit and complex gun. They turned to cheaper more easily made pistols like the P-38.
Third Reich lugers were made solely for Hitler and his Nazi party. And are very sought after. Of course condition is everything.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.