Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

German Movie Theater Shooting

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Foomamapop, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Foomamapop

Foomamapop Oregon Coast Member

Despite Germany having strict laws regarding firearms of all kinds, a "bad guy" managed to get hold of and use a weapon for nefarious purposes. I somehow doubt this fact will make it in to the current narrative about guns in the United States.

2. waglockfan

waglockfan Puget Sound Well-Known Member

This have anything to do with the religion of peace?

Caveman Jim and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Thumbs up to the German Special Forces who took this dirtbag out... As for affiliations, there's more than a million Muzzlegums who immigrated to Germany last year... I say very high probability this was another Radical Muzzlegum terrorist attack... There, I said it first...

4. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

5. Foomamapop

Foomamapop Oregon Coast Member

It sounds like the German Response to the attack was pretty on the ball. Thankfully no one was killed during the attack.
    I haven't heard if the shooter was affiliated with any "peaceful" religions yet, but I just can't believe you would point fingers at a loving and accepting group of people, nammac. Name one time where folks affiliated with the group-who-shall-not-be-named committed an act of violence. Oh wait, never mind.

6. waglockfan

waglockfan Puget Sound Well-Known Member

:eek: I see what you did there...

salmonriverjohn and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

"Explosives Belt", if correct it would fit a certain profile o_O

mjbskwim, Caveman Jim and nammac like this.
  8. nammac

No! No! Say it isn't so, that this is going to be associated with the "worlds most peaceful religion"...

I'm crushed...:oops:

Slobray and Caveman Jim like this.
  9. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

Hostage-Taker Killed in a South Hessian Movie Theater
    Posted on June 23, 2016 by Baron Bodissey
    [

This afternoon a man carried a collection of weapons into a movie theater in the town of Viernheim in South Hesse. He took about fifty hostages before eventually being shot and killed by special operations police.

The incident has all the earmarks of a culture-enriching celebration of the 17th Day of Ramadan — the late perp had an explosives belt and spoke broken German — but the German police have put an embargo on all further information about him, so we don’t know the Mohammed Coefficient of the case, nor much of anything else.

Nash Montana has translated two brief articles about what happened at the Kinopolis movie theater in Viernheim. First, from Politically Incorrect:

Viernheim: SEK shoots spree killer at movie theater

About 2:45pm a masked and, according to witnesses, heavily armed man with an ammo belt stepped into the Kinopolis at the Rhein-Neckar Center in the South Hessian town Viernheim.

The perpetrator fired off a few shots, then sought a secure spot and held about 50 people hostage. The area around the location was blocked off by police, who also used helicopters. A short time later the SEK, the Sondereinsatzkommando der Polizei [Special Operations Commandos], stormed the theater and shot the perpetrator, as the Hessian ministry of the interior has confirmed.

There are about 25 injured people, but most likely their injuries resulted from teargas. Any specific information has been held back since the beginning of the operation. Also a gag order was immediately imposed.

Update

18:30 according to security information from the DPA the offender is a “disturbed perpetrator acting alone”.
    21:10 Next to the dead attacker the police found an explosives belt and a hand grenade. According to a witness, the man spoke “broken German”.
    o_O

The 17th day of Ramadan celebrates Mahamood's first mass slaughter of a mostly unarmed families that were fleeing his wrath. The number celebrated is over 1000 dead

kinopolistheater.jpg

10. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

It is so strange that the German government has put a tight lid on information about this incident.

Seems sort of fishy to me.

Germany may be bowing down to Islam.

Perhaps bowing is a skill that we all need to develop?? American Presidents have been doing it for some time now.

obama-bows.jpg

11. nammac

Maybe????? Think it's too late for them....

12. Lance Jacobs

Lance Jacobs South Willamette Valley Oregon Well-Known Member

Well, the British just declared their independence. They do not want to be slaves.

Maybe there is still hope for us yet.

00578-3543219-Climate_change_A_climate_of_uncertainty_is_brewing_across_Britai-a-5_1460805288670.jpg

Some are celebrating Freedom in Britain tonight:

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    ogre and nammac like this.
  13. nammac

Now they just need to limit the Muzzlegum immigration and they should be in pretty good shape...

14. PaulB47

PaulB47 Hillsboro Well-Known Member

No doubt Merkel doesn't want any adverse (to her position on immigration) facts getting out. Looks like a pretty hard job though, keeping this quiet in the age of the Internet.

nammac and Slobray like this.