JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a 1962 East German Makarov 9X18. This was my first carry gun. The finish is worn but the gun is solid as hell. I have:

The pistol
3 magazines
2 Spare recoil springs
3 spare mag springs
2 spare mag followers
3 two round mag extensions
1 mag loader
and the kicker, a complete armorers kit, this is each piece in the gun that can be replaced, including a barrel.

I also have brass, bullets & a lee die set for 9X18. I'm not sure if this is going or not.

What do you all think would be the going price for it?
mak1%20(Medium).jpg

I sold mine earlier this year to a guy who paid me $400.00 for gun, 4 mags, 200 rds. ammo. I had it for sale for several weeks but eventually sold it. BTW, mine was prime shape and was barely used. Good luck!

Nice pistol. I was a German linguist and intelligence analyst in the Air Force for 21 years and spent 11 of those years in Berlin, including from '87-'91, which was when the Wall fell. All the disenfranchised East German soldiers were selling everything they had on the black market there, including Makarovs. The US EOD guys were running all over the city disarming all sorts of things including grenades and at least one Sagger anti-tank missile, as I recall.