Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

German Made Greek M1 bayonets 10" Marked EN S

Aero Denezol

Reactions
..Supposedly they fit the M1 Garand and 1903 rifles..

They have an EN_S marking and a flaming bomb on the blade. These are still widely available on eBay, most without scabbard. Has anybody bought one of these, or know anything about them? Are they made to the same specs as the originals? It seems like an affordable option, as original M1 bayonets are really getting way up there in price.

OP
Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol

Reactions
I've seen several GI bayos made by American Fork & Hoe. How can I tell if it's real or a fake?

Reactions
I've seen several GI bayos made by American Fork & Hoe. How can I tell if it's real or a fake?
They are probably real, but a lot of them have seen service in other countries, who might have made some modifications. I have a m1905e1 that was made in 43, but it is coated in some weird goop, like tar. Obviously for corrosion resistance.

LATEST REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    7-23-19 Had my pistol delivered here and it was a great experience! Worked with John. All the...
    • Muggs919
  • Northwest Arsenal
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been there at least a couples times. We popped in today to see if the had a PS90. They...
    • CountryGent
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47

Staff online