JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Karab 98b with 7.62 barrel dated 9-58, numbers look to be matching. Barrel looks new and marked 7.62, 308 with other German markings. All metal looks pristine. $800

Can meet in Albany or Salem areas. I get up to Portland sometimes if you are flexible on time. Respond to ad by PM.

Photos at, KARAB 98b photos

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What an odd rifle...It's a definitely a Karab 98b receiver, but dressed up in a Brazilian 1908 stock. The 6 sided star with the B in the middle is a mark associated with the manufacturer Ludwig Loewe, Berlin, who often put the marking on exported rifles, usually associated with South American mausers.

The 7.62 barrel on it is extra odd. Considering the condition of the rifle, the mismatched wood and condition of it, I'd say this was a Mitchells Mausers creation, but thats just my guess.

I've been looking for an Israeli mauser for years. Im sad this one wont work for me :(. Its gorgeous.

Good luck with your sale!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top