JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a pretty cool rifle set up for long range shooting in 30-06 Springfield. Bedded, Timney trigger, Bueler low scope safety, low scope bolt handle, Caldwell bi-pod, 26 in med heavy contour barrel (rifle is kind of heavy but very steady on the bi-pod), Simmons 6.5-20x50mm Scope, redfield base and Leupold rings. I don't know the make of the stock or the barrel but I did shoot a 5 shot group under an inch with some random old ammo I found in a drawer I so I think this rifle has a lot of potential for accuracy, did most of the tricking out and slow rust blueing myself and then it sat in my safe for a few years. Too nice a rifle to just sit there so its now looking for a good home for $650 OBO. If you want to partial or direct trade, try me.

On a side note, I have the tools and know-how to do most anything to a mauser so if you buy this rifle and ever have a problem with this rifle, I would always be happy to fix it.

This might sound like a stupid question but now that Oregon and Washington both require FFL transfers for all gun sales, why do we still have to stipulate selling in one state or the other? Just curious. I can ship or meet people if that's easier.

30061.jpg FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.