JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

"A tax rate of 15% on financial assets would probably be enough to push the Italian government debt to below the critical level of 100% of gross domestic product." So there you have it, the 'new deal' in Europe, as we warned, is 'wealth taxes' and testing the "capacity of Cypriots" appears to be the strawman on what the public will take before social unrest becomes intolerable.

I have been telling people the dangers of the Doctrine of Charlemagne for years ... and we are about to witness the 7th rising of Germanic Powers in history.
We were warned by Churchill and Roosevelt to "NEVER ALLOW" Germany to rise to power again ... and they were not allowed to have their Gold "In Country" for that reason.

Until Just recently. Now that their Gold is being repatriated look at the Immediate action that Germany is taking consistent with the Doctrine of Charlemagne.

I have been telling people the dangers of the Doctrine of Charlemagne for years ... and we are about to witness the 7th rising of Germanic Powers in history.
We were warned by Churchill and Roosevelt to "NEVER ALLOW" Germany to rise to power again ... and they were not allowed to have their Gold "In Country" for that reason.

Until Just recently. Now that their Gold is being repatriated look at the Immediate action that Germany is taking consistent with the Doctrine of Charlemagne.

Given the choice between the Germans reverting to their old ways and the EU nannies turning Europe into an economic sewer polluted with rejects of every 3rd world pit-hole.... Uhmm what a choice.

Sinclair:

-------------
“In truth, the IMF disaster which has just taken place in Cyprus is comparable to the assassination of Archduke Ferdinand that started World War I. This is a major event in history. We have the mainstream media and some talking heads telling people that ‘Cyprus is a tempest in a teapot.’ That is completely false.”
-------------
“This historic event is one of the single largest and most important in my 50+ years of being involved in markets. It is as serious as what I have said, and the Chairman of the Federal Reserve is saying, ‘They are going to screw up all of my work; to hell with them, I don’t want to be Chairman when this hits the fan.”
-------------

Link to commentary article (KWN website):

<broken link removed>

The markets are taking heavy losses in afternoon action as Cyprus' banking system teeters on the brink of a liquidity crunch, stoking fears of contagion to more systemically-important nations. The Dow is down 110 points, or 0.76%, while the broader S&P 500 is off 0.86%. Every major sector is in the red, while traders bid up safe-haven Treasury bonds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top