JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two Sig P226 pistols for sale. The first one is a 9mm, which was built in Germany with a build date of July 2011. Model number: E26R-9-B-GER. This particular pistol has the stainless slide, and originally came with contrast sights. I had JC weaponry install night sights at the Portland gun show a few months back. It has an accessory rail, and comes with E2 grips. I have fired 20 rounds through it. I am asking $600.00 for this, no trades.

The second P226 was built in NH, in October 2011. This one came from the factory with night sights, and the SRT. Model number: E26R-40-BSS-SRT I have fired about 150 rounds through this one, so it is still in like new condition. I would like $600.00, no trades.

Both weapons come with their respective boxes, manuals, and one extra factory magazine. I will even include one hi-cap Mec Gar magazine as well, making for a total of three magazines for each weapon. If you're interested, please send me a PM. No internet flakes, and NO LOW BALL OFFERS!!! Do not waste my time if you don't intend to buy. Lastly I will only transfer the weapons through a licensed FFL, no exceptions! I will pay the transfer, and background check fee.

Here are some pics of the 9mm:
IMG_1130.jpg IMG_1127.jpg IMG_1128.jpg IMG_1129.jpg
Please note: I blanked out the serial numbers in the first pic, for obvious reasons, but the proof marks are still there.

The .40 cal looks pretty much the same, except it has a set of used non E2 grips on it right now. I will include the factory E2 grip set with the sale.

IMG_1127.jpg

IMG_1128.jpg

IMG_1129.jpg

IMG_1130.jpg

Last Edited:
I have two Sig P226 pistols for sale. The first one is a 9mm, which was built in Germany with a build date of July 2011. Model number: E26R-9-B-GER

This one has an external extractor, right?

An internet comment has this to say:

"Just so folks know, the only German thing about this variant is the proper German markings on the 3 places (barrel, slide, frame), however this is not a perfect example of a true German P226. It is missing the carbon steel slide, the internal extractor, removable breech block, and classic grips. This one has a nitron slide, the E2 grips, and external extractor. If you like the Exeter style E2 P226R, this would definitely be the one to get at this price as you have a proper set of markings, but if you're looking for something collector worthy, you should be looking at the E26R-9-BSS-GER or any of the older & likely used West German variants."

Just Jim: Both weapons come with their orignal box, and an extra magazine. I'll even throw in a third Mec Gar magazine. The 9mm will come with 15rd magazines, the .40 will come with 12 round factory mags, and one 13 round Mec Gar.

Silv7: Yes this has the external extractor. Did you not read the part in the description where I said it has the STAINLESS SLIDE?
As far as this being a "true German P226," all I can say is that it was made in Germany. It doesnt get much more German than that. The machining of the slide and frame are far superior looking to the one built in NH. If you really want one with a folded slide, be prepared to spend alot more.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.