JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

If not illegal to keep, What would you have done if you found them?

• Called the Authorities?

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Taken them to a Museum?

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Kept and displayed them?

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • Given them out to your friends?

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Sold them to the the highest bidder

Votes: 29 28.2%

• Total voters
Why does it seem to me that every time this sort of discovery is made law enforcement is called? Why not collectors? Why not very close friends? Why always big brother. At some point even the likes of me understands that certain decisions and plans are not optimum? Just me.
It's just that the ONLY cases you hear about are those that get reported. If I had found that box, I would deny finding that box.

idk if anyone said yet. Gunlaw in Germany is: you can only have guns with a "license to possess". that means you are allowed to buy them if you have said license (which you only get if you have special purpose like...an official "parkranger" or you are member of a shooting club that does competition). A license to carry is unobtainable for the average normalo because you have to also proof special purpose, and "working the nightshift in a shady area" is not one --you can change jobs, living in a shady area and are afraid to go outside after dark? -move... or dont go outside in the dark. Those will be responses from authority.

That said, those pistols would have gone home with me and be cleaned up and maybe the barrel welded shut so that they aren't shootable. This way it would be legal keep them. Idk why but the germans first thought in something like this is always call the police because they know best *eyeroll*. I am German and I do not agree with that, I'd crap myself happy if i would have ever found anything like this.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top