JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling another one of my safe queens that I have had for I think about 15 years. It is a Gerber Vintage Original TAC II Military Survival Knife with the locking sheath. I know I have never used it and it hasn't been sharpened since I have owned it but it does look like it has been sharpened before me, or that is one fine factory edge and possibly it is. It will need to have a cleaning as all it has done is sat in my safe. The total length of the knife is almost 11" and the blade itself is 6" long and double edged. I cannot call it new because I don't have the box and from moving things in and out of the safe, it has very minute scuff marks that are very hard to see, but they are there. The things I see wrong with the knife are the markings from taking it out and in of the locking sheath and the rivits on the sheath will need to be polished. The locking mechanism works great and is very tight. This is not a reproduction or commemorative, but the real thing as the serial number starts A. You are responsible for knowing all laws in your state regarding this style knife and I will only ship this to the USA 50 States, nowhere else. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this knife. $225 and pictures can be sent to those interested.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top