JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$375
Manufacturer
Gerber
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Im selling a new in box Gerber Paul II. It comes with all boxes and papers as supplied by Gerber. This Paul design has the amazing Axial lock system that locks the blade open and closed. It's smooth as butter and the precision is amazing.

IMG_3004.jpg IMG_3005.jpg IMG_3006.jpg IMG_3009.jpg IMG_3010.jpg IMG_3007.jpg IMG_3008.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
These knives are so cool, I've got a wood one sitting in a drawer I came into by trade a few years back, I'm a bit jealous of your complete; beautiful piece for any knife guy. GLWS if its not gone.

I've handled one. They are unique. Owner was pretty proud if it. Wanted over $900 15 yrs ago. It was left over from his days working in the knife shop in downtown PDX. If someone snags this for $375, they should feel confident in a future profit.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top