Oregon Rifleworks
HighLine Firearms
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
J&B Firearm Sales

WTB OR Gerber MK 1

Reactions
Just thought I'd try this. I would like to replace my Gerber MK1 that I lost years back during a mission in Panama. I still have my MK2 thank god...but still feel the loss of my MK1 even after all this time. Silly I know. Just putting this out there in the event someone has one sitting in a drawer and is willing to make a good deal.
Please contact me at
Pnwcudaman@gmail.com
Dana

trekkerpaul

Reactions
Just thought I'd try this. I would like to replace my Gerber MK1 that I lost years back during a mission in Panama. I still have my MK2 thank god...but still feel the loss of my MK1 even after all this time. Silly I know. Just putting this out there in the event someone has one sitting in a drawer and is willing to make a good deal.
Please contact me at
Pnwcudaman@gmail.com
Dana
I have one. I bought it to replace the one stolen from me. Brand New in the box. PM me with your number and we can talk

Stomper

Reactions
  • Three Bags of Trash
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Woke Up Like This
  • Howdy Y'all
Please contact me at
Pnwcudaman@gmail.com
Dana

Dude, I feel ya! I lost mine off my LBE just North (barely) of the Nicuraguan border back in ‘86.... miss the HELL out of that knife!

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    5.00 star(s)
    Stopped in looking for a Magpul trigger guard and pin. Took care of me and even managed to get me to walk out with 3 other items!:s0140: Highly...
    • HA556
    5.00 star(s)
    I visited the store earlier this year and purchased a scope. They have very competitive pricing and a large inventory . No question I would buy...
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
Top Bottom