JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Just thought I'd try this. I would like to replace my Gerber MK1 that I lost years back during a mission in Panama. I still have my MK2 thank god...but still feel the loss of my MK1 even after all this time. Silly I know. Just putting this out there in the event someone has one sitting in a drawer and is willing to make a good deal.
Please contact me at
[email protected]
Dana

Just thought I'd try this. I would like to replace my Gerber MK1 that I lost years back during a mission in Panama. I still have my MK2 thank god...but still feel the loss of my MK1 even after all this time. Silly I know. Just putting this out there in the event someone has one sitting in a drawer and is willing to make a good deal.
Please contact me at
[email protected]
Dana
I have one. I bought it to replace the one stolen from me. Brand New in the box. PM me with your number and we can talk

IMG_20180523_1802234_rewind.jpg

How about this?

Please contact me at
[email protected]
Dana

Dude, I feel ya! I lost mine off my LBE just North (barely) of the Nicuraguan border back in '86.... miss the HELL out of that knife!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.