JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Georgia sheriff's concealed-carry sign goes viral
upload_2018-4-6_12-33-25.jpeg
A Georgia sheriff, whose politically incorrect welcome sign went viral in 2015, has a new, bold message for visitors to his county.

"Our citizens have concealed weapons," the welcome sign reads in part. "If you kill someone, we might kill you back."
Harris County Sheriff Mike Jolley's new concealed carry sign went viral. (WTVM)

"Enjoy your stay!" the sign added. "We have ONE jail and 356 cemeteries."

Jolley's previous sign in 2015 defended the American flag and Christmas. He paid $553 for the sign out of his own pocket.

The text read: "WARNING: Harris County is politically incorrect. We say: Merry Christmas, God Bless America and In God We Trust. We salute our troops and our flag. If this offends you…LEAVE!"

At the time, Jolley told "FOX & Friends" he was "humbled" after receiving so much support, especially in his community, where he said people made supportive yard signs and t-shirts.
Georgia sheriff's concealed-carry sign goes viral

Man, I wish Oregon could grow some cahones. We used to be the outdoors paradise, now we are Portlandia, the Northern San Francisco.
Too late, Oregon only cares about money and power now. Last time I saw our government actually looking out for Oregonians quality of life, was Governor Tom McCall. He publically welcomed outsiders to visit, then politely asked them to not stay and go home.
(Paraphrased, I'm getting old and can't remember his quote.
Oregon has been rapidly rotting since he left office.

You know, the South was one of the places I would like to live. Love what I see and hear of the people, food and cost of living. I'm a simple boy, always have been. I like simple friendly people, like Portland used to have. The only problem I have is I've decided I couldn't take the heat. Talking to a Louisiana transplant a few of weeks ago described the climate as putting a soaking wet blanket in a huge microwave, and draping it over you whole body.

You know, the South was one of the places I would like to live. Love what I see and hear of the people, food and cost of living. I'm a simple boy, always have been. I like simple friendly people, like Portland used to have. The only problem I have is I've decided I couldn't take the heat. Talking to a Louisiana transplant a few of weeks ago described the climate as putting a soaking wet blanket in a huge microwave, and draping it over you whole body.
I'e meet a lot of Oregonians that are moving to texas

I actually lived in Harris County back in the late 90's, wonderful rural area at the time. No BS, no gender confusion, a real God, Country, Family type place. Have seriously considered returning...

More sanity in that county than on the West Coast...

Only problem, when you got all the women of Harris County together...

Ya got a full set of teeth too...

:s0115:

Pretty much..........

I lived in Slidell, LA (just across lake Pontchartrain from NOLA) from 2013-16. If it wasn't for the heat and humidity between Apr-Oct, I don't know if I would have ever left: good food, low cost of living, all you can kill feral hogs and some of the best fishing on the planet.

Ray

Outside of summer, and half of spring, its too damn cold for me.

HAAA....That Louisiana transplant I was referring to was in a full on parka with the huge hood up on a day it was 48 and cloudy with no wind!
70-80 is cold, below 70 is freezing. 80-110 is comfy for me.

So really only summer and part of spring is comfy for me in the south.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top