JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Salty Cracker covers it in his usual salty (NSFW) manner:

TGP has more video:

Looks to me like the guy lacked or forgot any combat training but good on him for standing up to these aholes.

And the favorite question the "woke" Brandon-heads always like to ask... "what could you possibly need an AR for?"

How about 3 armed men busting caps my direction all at once...and still not exactly a "fair match" even with an AR(??)

Have to agree it looks like the vet homeowner has gotten a bit lax on his engagement discipline sinces he's been home, but still... good on him! I bet after those toilet stains get their nickers washed out it will still be awhile before they head back out to business as usual. Have no delusions that they've seen the light and will sin no more, though.

I like how he wanted to "protect" his wife and then he proceeds to mag dump into the house without aiming, with a .300 blackout AR no less (more penetration than 5.56). I get he wanted to be proactive, but he could've ended up being the one harming his wife. In that situation, you're better of just sitting inside with your rifle aimed at the door and waiting for them to come in

In that situation, you're better of just sitting inside with your rifle aimed at the door and waiting for them to come in
If you're looking for the "safety" option, then exiting a rear door or window and hiding out at the neighbors is your best bet. ;)

I don't know if a car is worth betting your life over, but it IS everyones right to protect themselves. Standing your groun and being proactive about it is a valid choice, IMHO. I guess a person also has to decide to what degree they are willing to stand up and make a difference against crime, too. Allowing those that would do you wrong the "reward" only emboldens them to do it again. Maybe next time, their would be victim would be a democrat and willing to bet their lives on LE coming to save them.

Then again, maybe that's not without it's own merit. The world could do with a few less woke-tards.🤣

The Salty Cracker covers it in his usual salty (NSFW) manner:

TGP has more video:

Looks to me like the guy lacked or forgot any combat training but good on him for standing up to these aholes.
Being a veteran doesn't immediately qualify you as being tactically proficient or smart. Sadly.

Being a veteran doesn't immediately qualify you as being tactically proficient or smart. Sadly.
It's true. I've seen it firsthand. Guys who couldn't even get on paper. Police too. Some officers are highly competent with a gun but many are beginners... Anti-gunners don't want to hear it. They think I'm making it up.. Because only the "police and the military should have firearms".

And the favorite question the "woke" Brandon-heads always like to ask... "what could you possibly need an AR for?"

How about 3 armed men busting caps my direction all at once...and still not exactly a "fair match" even with an AR(??)
The "fair match" argument. My favorite. LOL.

There is no fairness in a zero sum game.

Last Edited:
That is true. There are many military occupations which don't require any proficiency with small arms at all. Particularly in the Navy, you don't get any small arms training unless your job specifically requires it. While every Marine may be a rifleman, not every Sailor is a SEAL. I'm guessing Mr. Smith had a non-combat occupation.

I suspect if he lived in Oregon, Mr. Smith would be in handcuffs. I think the authorities here would frown on opening fire on someone trying to break into your BMW (not saying it's right or wrong, just a factual observation). "I never thought they would be shooting at me," doesn't exactly sound like "I was in fear for my life."

I'm glad I don't live accross the street from him.

Who changes clothes in the middle of a gunfight? :s0076: :s0092:

If rule no. 1 is "Don't talk to the cops," rule no. 2 should be "Don't give TV interviews that make you look like an idiot." I love how the TV guys had him trot out his AR for the cameras. 15 minutes of fame isn't worth it. And that sign on the tree they flashed to, if that doesn't scream intent... I can just see some Soros-funded left wing Oregon prosecutor salivating over that video.

ETA: I wonder if auto insurance covers damage you inflict on your own car while shooting at would-be car thieves. :s0092:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads