JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, in one of the angles you can see the guy who eventually ran thru the glass doo, confront the woman and fire first, she then returned fire and shot at least one of them. She did take the fight to them, looked like a Glock 17 to me.

I don't think she grabbed or had a spare, after all many government regulators will tell you ten rounds is way too many. If a G-17 then she had seventeen maybe.... overkill. I hope she hit one or both of the others too.

Well it went wrong for the Invaders. Did you notice they were all about shooting at her, until she shot back. Then they did not want to be there no more! They hit the abort button fast!

The only "overkill" would be if she dropped all 3 of them (like the evil, useless sacks of shjt that they are), and then kept shooting. She's a righteous gunfighter with what she had available.

here is a pretty good video of the break in and aftermath, several camera angles, so a little confusing, just watch it a dozen times.

here it is
Yea no. So did all the little uns and all get slaughtered with a meat axe? didn't click.. it seems you're saying that the victors did wrong by the/your headline or whatever

Watched this video twice today, she took the fight to those fools! At one point while she is advancing and shooting, it looks like her eyes are glowing! Great video, she handled herself extremely well, and I could only hope to do so well in similar circumstances.

She got tunnel vision when persuing douche-1 and douche-2 pealed off to her right. That's not an easy thing to overcome, at least in my experience.

She got tunnel vision when persuing douche-1 and douche-2 pealed off to her right. That's not an easy thing to overcome, at least in my experience.
Yes but it was black in the room, night vision cameras make it seem lit, but there was only a minor amount of ambient light, she could only see what her flashlight beam was on.

Yes but it was black in the room, night vision cameras make it seem lit, but there was only a minor amount of ambient light, she could only see what her flashlight beam was on.
Good point. I got tunnel vision watching the vid and overlooked that part ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top