JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who would have known a cheap gun made in Florida could protect your life when worse comesto worse?

Did he have to reload it or pull the trigger thingie four or five times? I mean it worked just the once, just like that?

Hmm, remind me never to sit on some body and pound their head into the sidewalk, with out asking if the have a G U N, 'specially that dangerous SNS Kel-Tec.

I'm glad I never spent money on such a cheap gun !!! ;^)

philip

In the Boondocks we use Cowboy Guns like a good old boy would carry, but when I go to The City, its GlockTime...

Too bad for him the judge isn't some Internet gun-forum know-it-all:

"What?? You used a Kel-Tec? Everyone knows those don't work for self defense! I don't see how you could have possible shot that young man with *that*. Case dismissed! Next time, carry a real gun... like a Glock."

Or, I'm thinking this is a new legal strategy for his lawyer - the "Kel-Tec Defense":

"Your honor, I'd like to submit these ten-billion Internet postings that clearly show a Kel-Tec is a terrible gun, suitable only for use as a paperweight. If the gun can't hit, you must acquit!"

;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads