JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know.....Never went to being arraigned on anything. Seems he does have an anger problem though. Put you're self in his shoes....Where do you go in this big old country that people don't know your mug and story? What would it be like, knowing that a full 12%+ of the american public would like to see you dead? And a portion of that 12% would be happy to make you that way?

The guy's got issues for sure, I'm just not sure he deserves the complete blame.

Mike

The guy's got issues for sure, I'm just not sure he deserves the complete blame.

I disagree, as someone that chooses to CYA on all facets of life, I must say that his choice to follow an individual that he believed to be a criminal makes everything after that choice his fault.

Like I've said many times before, yes he was legally justified in following someone he thought to be up to no good, and he's legally justified in using deadly forces if confronted with a physical aggressor. However, what do you think is going to happen if you follow a criminal?

George Zimmerman was arrested on charges of aggravated assault on Friday, 1/09/15, after his girlfriend told police during a traffic stop that he had thrown a wine bottle at her some days prior.

Don't drive with an angry woman!

What I see is he needs to stop seeing that woman. And in every story about him they relive the entire florida shooting case. Not much about what happened a week or so ago, but the entire case from that trevonne thing is sure put out there.
He will live in lib hell for life I have a hunch. It is the way they operate.

Anyone else shocked that the guy could end up in jail from a woman saying he busted a wine bottle in anger several days earlier? I would have thought there would have had to be some LE contact when the incident happened if the victim was not actually injured

Somebody needs to tell Zimmerman his 15 minutes of fame are over, grow up.

He is not the one calling all the old crap up, its the MSM, they don't have to report it, but they do it for lack of being able to report anything really important unless it meets some leftist agenda so they fill dead space with bull like this.

Still looks like a character defamation crusade. Why on earth mention three minor moving violations? That has little if anything to do with a person's character.

However he should really lay low..
Id just stay single and keep to myself until the world forgets.

But the other thing.. In his defense, If he really is a "decent" guy.. Who here could really handle the hate, scrutiny and pressure of the entire nation?
I mean really?!

Your right, Any glitch and he is going to get crucified.

I dont think the world will be forgetting any time soon. He needs a decade before he can be nameless again and even then one little screw up and he will be on national news.

The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it's the seriousness of the charge that matters. You simply need to make a harsh, totally unfounded charge, and that's reason enough to investigate.
--Rush Limbaugh

Isn't this like the 3rd time domestic violence has come up with him. Seems like he needs some anger management.
I can't imagine the trauma and mental fatigue that one would go through after that shooting and circus of a trial, but if I dodged a sentence like that and knew that a large portion on the black community would kill me if given the slightest opportunity I would live a quiet, clean VARY hidden existence.

Isn't this like the 3rd time domestic violence has come up with him. Seems like he needs some anger management.
I can't imagine the trauma and mental fatigue that one would go through after that shooting and circus of a trial, but if I dodged a sentence like that and knew that a large portion on the black community would kill me if given the slightest opportunity I would live a quiet, clean VARY hidden existence.

Then they win and you lose. He should not have to do that. There are probably 150 million people in this country that do far worse things than he and no one gives a hoot, because they were not vilified by the MSM.
This is not a Zimmerman issue, it is a media circus issue.

Yeah, just think if the MSM would have vilified Ted Kennedy when he killed that woman & left the scene!!!:confused:

The ones that need vilifying rarely get the treatment.:mad:

It is a one sided media and agenda.
The media is one of the biggest undermining propaganda tools that we have in this country and they should be just shut down and re grouped to truth and honesty again, but they are, in one way losing, and that is the net is kicking their azzes.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top