JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
George Zimmerman Caught Speeding, Has Gun

Naturally they mention that he (GASP) has a gun. But now those wanting "revenge" now know where he is and what he's driving.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Yea, I don't understand the big deal about the gun. His concealed license is good in Texas. Trooper didn't care and he declared it which I believe in Texas is required (not required in WA). He only received a warning and moved on. "Have a nice day"
Butch

What next are we going to hear about his bowel movements? I'm sure we will now hear calls for him to be issued a ticket, if the cop was white they will turn that into a race issue.

George Zimmerman Caught Speeding, Has Gun

Naturally they mention that he (GASP) has a gun. But now those wanting "revenge" now know where he is and what he's driving.

Deen

Exactly, The friggin media is so Fu***d up, The guy is prob. trying to lay low and go some where new and the media out's him and his rig!! He would be stupid if he did'nt have a gun with him! Hell if I were him I'd have 3 or 4 with me!!. Leave the man alone and let him get on with his life. You know that the media is just waiting and praying that he does something wrong so they can have a big story and another push for gun control, They are Jackals and vultures!.

So why are the police reporting this to the media and supplying the video as well? No doubt the cops know about the threats of violence against him. Why advertise his location?

So why are the police reporting this to the media and supplying the video as well? No doubt the cops know about the threats of violence against him. Why advertise his location?

How do you know it was the police who reported it? Pretty easy for the media to find out, most TV and radio stations have scanners. They simply could hear the name over the scanner and they inquire with the PD once its confirmed its a tape request. Local story goes national. Frankly it could be done in less then an hour, depending on how quick the PD could get the tape. Most PD use digital systems so it a matter of pulling it off and then the PIO sending an email.

Why advertise his location?

Because they don't care.

If they want him in jail they'll just come up with some staged BS to put him away done the road. Ask OJ.

He would be stupid if he did'nt have a gun with him! Hell if I were him I'd have 3 or 4 with me!!.

LOL

You and I think alike I see. Could you imagine if he had to shoot another person in self defense ? Obummer and Holder the gun runner would have a stroke. Wouldn't surprise me, guy is hated by a whole bunch of crazy nuts.

What next are we going to hear about his bowel movements? I'm sure we will now hear calls for him to be issued a ticket, if the cop was white they will turn that into a race issue.

If there were an article about his bowel movements, it would quickly be re-posted across the interwebs with tens of thousands of people reading the article and saying "how dare they"... This is in turn creates hundreds of thousands of more hits to the websites which ultimately creates more advertising revenue for big media and perpetuates the cycle.

Bottom line, If you dont want to hear about GZ, ignore it... If you see a link/story/article that hints that it might include his name, avoid it like the plague. The only way to stop the media from reporting on this drivel is to take away their incentive.

These media companies are not non-profit organizations who's sole function is to deliver information and meaningful news while adhering to a strict code of conduct... It's a business, and if posting about how many peanuts were in GZ's turd will get more people to visit their site, they will do it.

actually, im thinking we should kill this thread for the sake of reducing circulation. if they reports posted online get a lot of hit, they will continue to report on him. the best way we can support him is to help reduce the perceived desire for information on him.

If there were an article about his bowel movements, it would quickly be re-posted across the interwebs with tens of thousands of people reading the article and saying "how dare they"... This is in turn creates hundreds of thousands of more hits to the websites which ultimately creates more advertising revenue for big media and perpetuates the cycle.

Bottom line, If you dont want to hear about GZ, ignore it... If you see a link/story/article that hints that it might include his name, avoid it like the plague. The only way to stop the media from reporting on this drivel is to take away their incentive.

These media companies are not non-profit organizations who's sole function is to deliver information and meaningful news while adhering to a strict code of conduct... It's a business, and if posting about how many peanuts were in GZ's turd will get more people to visit their site, they will do it.

Yup I realize that, sadly I must propetuate this a bit further, just watched the dash cam and I swear right after he gives Zimmermans DL number he says "BLACK male, last name Zimmerman" also you hear the cop take a pick of his truck then you hear typing noises, wonder if he posted to Facebook

http://abcnews.go.com/US/t/video/george-zimmerman-caught-speeding-texas-19831253

Last Edited:
Shame on the police/media for outing his whereabouts and the vehicle he is driving. Shame on Zimmerman for speeding. If he wants to keep a low profile, he needs to keep a low profile.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top