JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't stand him!

He is a creepy man, a traitor, a power control freak, anti gun/anti freedom person and so much more.

He supports so many groups with various names and he reminds me of Bloomberg with all of his anti gun groups but SOROS is tied into more groups.

Cate

According to Wikipedia, he has dual citizenship with Hungary. They also make him out to be the poor persecuted philanthropist that just wants to make the world a better place, bless his heart.:s0170:
Did they also note how he tried to break the Bank of England by currency manipulation?? The man is evil. He is playing his own game for his own purposes. There is zero philanthropy in anything he does.

Well, Ol George is wanted dead or alive in at least 6 countries including Russia and the Ukraine, most of south Africa, Chechnya, Georgia, and much of Europe, including Britain! I would say he isn't a very nice person when several people want you dead, and have issued orders to do the deed if they ever find you outside your lair! Prolly a regular at Epstines Fantasy Island too!:eek::eek::eek:

Did they also note how he tried to break the Bank of England by currency manipulation?? The man is evil. He is playing his own game for his own purposes. There is zero philanthropy in anything he does.

THIS is very true!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews