JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Facing no consequences, eh? o_O
You might wanna read up on that little kerfuffle just a bit more, Sport...

National Review: The Central Park Dog Case Is Covington 2.0

Well, "Sport," I saw the video. He was in no way threatening her or restraining her. She was busy choking her dog and calling 911 reporting events that weren't occurring. She could have left at any time. No, she - in the current environment - put that man's life at risk.

So, "Sport" want to rethink that?

Well, "Sport," I saw the video. He was in no way threatening her or restraining her. She was busy choking her dog and calling 911 reporting events that weren't occurring. She could have left at any time. No, she - in the current environment - put that man's life at risk.

So, "Sport" want to rethink that?
No, I won't rethink that, Sport, because I don't need to. Did you read the article? The WHOLE article?
You'll see exactly who threatened who, and it also throws cold water all over your "facing no consequences" BS.
This is just another selectively-edited viral video, exactly like Covington was, just as the title of the article states.
The video only shows you what the media wants you to see in order to drum up white self-hatred fanned by SJW posturing.
Seek the entire story, Sport...

Last Edited:
...I saw the video. He was in no way threatening her or restraining her. She was busy choking her dog and calling 911 reporting events that weren't occurring. She could have left at any time. No, she - in the current environment - put that man's life at risk...

You do know that happened before Minnesota, right?
'Current Environment'? The one in which one side stokes the flames to try to illustrate an agenda driven narrative?

Helter Skelter! Just blame Charlie Manson for the race war. Frankly, I'm surprised the media hasn't claimed that the president is talking about pardoning any cop convicted...ya know, for ratings. :rolleyes:

Frankly, I'm surprised the media hasn't claimed that the president is talking about pardoning any cop convicted...ya know, for ratings. :rolleyes:
Don't give up hope yet. The news cycle on Minneapolis is still young...

She could have left at any time. No, she - in the current environment - put that man's life at risk.
So the white cop in Minnesota killed Floyd to protect the woman in Central Park? I'm not following.
You brought up the "current environment" comment.
Central Park incident occurred Saturday the 23rd. George Floyd incident occurred Monday the 25th.
The "current environment" didn't become "current" until after the dog incident, so your notion that a black man was in danger of murder-by-cop doesn't hold up.

No, what happened before Minnesota?
So the white cop in Minnesota killed Floyd to protect the woman in Central Park? I'm not following.
You mentioned the dog lady in context of, 'the current environment...' alluding to racial tensions sparked by Minnesota... which came afterwards...

Central Park incident occurred Saturday the 23rd. George Floyd incident occurred Monday the 25th.
The "current environment" didn't become "current" until after the dog incident, so your notion that a black man was in danger of murder-by-cop doesn't hold any water.

Jinx. You owe me a Coke...

Central Park incident occurred Saturday the 23rd. George Floyd incident occurred May 25th.
The "current environment" didn't become "current" until after the dog incident, so your notion that a black man was in danger of murder-by-cop doesn't hold any water.

You think that the Central Park incident was the "current environment"? I rest my case on white privilege.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Have a good evening.

Still not getting it, are we? You were the one who brought up "the current environment".
Why don't you do us all a favor and define how far back you want the environment to go, then?
Make sure you select the range so that it picks up all of the social injustice you can, mkay?

Last Edited:
You think that the Central Park incident was the "current environment"? I rest my case on white privilege.

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Have a good evening.
Wait.... What???

No. YOU mentioned the 'current environment'. Alluding to racial tensions faced by the black community because of Minnesota

I guess. That's what we asked you to clarify.

But it's clear you knew all along.

Still not getting it, are we?

No. He gets it just fine I think.

cccccc.jpg

Still not getting it, are we? You were the one who brought up "the current environment".
Why don't you do us all a favor and define how far back you want to environment to go, then?
Make sure you select the range so that it picks up all of the social injustice you can, mkay?

Let's say the last 200 years, mkay?

Why don't you do us all a favor and define how far back you want to environment to go, then?
Wait.... What???

No. YOU mentioned the 'current environment'. Alluding to racial tensions faced by the black community because of Minnesota
Jinx! I think we're even now... ;)

:s0140:Yeah, you're totally right, I was. But I certainly wasn't channeling the Church Lady...

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads