JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Brown was just the match used to start the fire by the commie arsonisto_O. It will either burn out of control or burn itself out. Facts no longer matter.

Wow, given close to equal ages, stand over me like that big boy! You'll whimper in falsetto until I kick your face in! Yes, I went to a hard school and I have kicked faces in. Bully's enrage me! Never been a good thing for them.
Kids no loss at all in my book. To bad so many had to suffer in the aftermath. Life is more dangerous for all when the LEOs become afraid to do their jobs.

Obligatory grim humor out of the way, I am actually quite shocked at what I've seen here, not only by the direct assault, but also by the eagerness of the facilitators. Although I don't know why I should be, similar videos are all over YouTube.

Keith

Agreed, I've seen this video too. And there is no confirmation it is Michael Brown. I would think that would be really important before any one posts that it is him. At no point in the video is he identified as Michael Brown.

I also can't figure out what's going on in the video - is he robbing the guy? Listening to the audio (which is really tough to understand by the way), it almost sounds like the older guy was maybe ripping someone else off, and he was caught by these guys? It doesn't justify the response he got, but was just curious.

I still don't think Michael was a 'gentle giant' by any means, but I'd like a bit more info on whether someone can confirm this really is him before I make a judgement.

No. I believe the vid does show someone bullying and robbing a senior citizen.

But I don't see any proof that this is Michael Brown, and a person would be wise to be very careful about spreading a video purporting to be Michael Brown without authoritative proof that it is just that. Anything else just harms the credibility of those spreading the vid.

Lots and lots and lots of false info (especially videos and photos) out there on the internet - so much so that a person is a LOT safer to just assume most of it is false to start with until proven otherwise.

There is some factual information that gets dismissed as fraud, There is a lot more fraud that gets accepted as fact.

Best thing to do is bash in your computer with a bat and go live in a mountain cabin. But I dont see many of us doing that.

There is some factual information that gets dismissed as fraud, There is a lot more fraud that gets accepted as fact.

Best thing to do is bash in your computer with a bat and go live in a mountain cabin. But I dont see many of us doing that.
Halfway there.

Unfortunately, since I make my living writing on a computer, I can't bash it with a bat or I can't pay the mortgage on the cabin.

Besides, my computer is my only contact with the "real" world outside my cabin.

That could have been obummer's son.......

That may not have been mike brown, but it's a clear representation of who that kid was and who these people are and their lack of respect or regard for others.

They are a waste of oxygen and bring nothing positive to our society or world.
I see them in the same line of evil as isis, al qaeda, drug cartels, etc, etc

All they need is an appointment with their creator to answer for their sins.

Not saying these POS' aren't cowards,but the ole boy knew where he was and it wasn't a good place to be buying drugs.Or paying someone off.If you are that old and weak,don't deal with these types.
Typical of the kind though.Even have to beat up a old man in a group,lol.
This should be easy for someone with better video gear to determine if it was MB or not
I wouldn't have been dealing there but I would have come back with my sterno stove hehehe

That ain't MB,He had a smaller forehead than this guy.

"Now let me see if I have this right. The family situation is so unstable, 'Junior' doesn't even know where to send a Father's Day card. There's no guidance or discipline in the home. Junior gets dumped into the education system where he is socially promoted because the overwhelmed school district can't deal with the undisciplined whelp. Junior's major formative influences are 'gangsta' rap videos and a corresponding peer group of gangsta wannabes.

At age 18, Junior is turned loose on society carrying a bad attitude, a broken compass and little respect for authority. Junior gets himself in big trouble with the law and meets dire consequences. Then, the situational diagnosis is that the police need more training and understanding?

Pardon me for asking, but do you really believe that BS?"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top