JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As the SHTF with the Florida school shooting information came out that I have not seen talked about so I feel it needs a little focus. I am an old bustard so I have watched for decades as the NRA has tried to protect your gun rights. Folks get really upset over any compromise by the NRA and you see it here often that they are not liked here folks but there is something I haven't seen pointed out.

In the battle to protect your gun rights the NRA came up with the NICS system. It was the National Instant Check System. It was created to stop felons and people with mental illness from buying guns and was supposed to be supported by every state and the system wasn't allowed to keep the info from the background check, it wasn't a registration, it was a check.

Now a system only works if you follow up on it. Here is the heart of my rant, in all this fighting it came out only 38 states keep up with the crime reports on felons and of the thousand of people caught red handed trying to buy a gun only 80 have been procecuted. The church shooter wasn't allowed to buy a gun but his felony wasn't reported so he passed the BC. He could not have bought the gun if reported.

I hope you guys understand what's happening with NICS, the state and federal government wants it to fail. If only 38 states are keeping up with data and there are damn few sent to jail for breaking the law then it's because they don't want the NRA system to work. When it doesn't work they will use the failure saying we tried but the system failed so you need to turn in your guns.

You may not like the system and I sure dont' because it's run by buearcrats that want it to go slow to pee you off and make it not work but it is a good system if they would use it correctly. Keeping the guns out of the hands of bad guys so the state leaves your guns alone, of course they don't want it to work.o_O

If .gov is not interested in enforcing the law, then why should anyone care about their laws?

The left is looking at any excuse to tear the system apart or make it more restrictive for gun owners/buyers. They are shameless about using the recent tragedies for their soap box.

Is your rant card full yet?? You might have to buy a new permit. ;):p
No sir it isn't because I read volumes of information and its' disturbing enough that I rant on. If I get this right and posted up make sure you read it as it explains the coward county departments set up with the school system and how the murders happened. You wonder how the cops went to the killers home 39 times and did nothing, well this thread explains it. If i can get it posTed

.gab.ia_AreWeLivingin1984 on Twitter

Ya that got it, it will make you sick when you read the thread.

There's a fantastic quote on cowardice that i cant find, something like:

"Heroes are cowards who are too afraid of being seen as a coward."

Something like that. Wish i had it saved.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top