JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just got a bunch more of these done and ready to ship, I need to raise some funds to pay off some medical bills and want to give NWF people a discount for anyone looking to get a transfer switch for the upcoming winter.

Generator Transfer Switch Single Circuit Specifications Small.jpg

The Heezy HTS15 transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure you simply connect to your back up power source and flip the switch position. The attached 18″ flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the transfer switch to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load.

read more here;
<broken link removed>

I sell these for $84.99 on Amazon, selling for $65 Shipped USPS Priority Mail if paid directly through my paypal account, also will trade for Silver send me a PM or email to [email protected], which is also my paypal account. Long time ebayer and paypal member.

Thanks for looking,

Rick

Generator Transfer Switch Single Circuit Specifications Small.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top