Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Generator Transfer Switch $65 Shipped, Power Gas Furnace, Boiler Pumps etc.

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by mxitman, Aug 19, 2013.

1. mxitman

mxitman N. Seattle Member

Just got a bunch more of these done and ready to ship, I need to raise some funds to pay off some medical bills and want to give NWF people a discount for anyone looking to get a transfer switch for the upcoming winter.

Generator Transfer Switch Single Circuit Specifications Small.jpg

The Heezy HTS15 transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure you simply connect to your back up power source and flip the switch position. The attached 18″ flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the transfer switch to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load.

read more here;
    http://heezy.com/

I sell these for $84.99 on Amazon, selling for $65 Shipped USPS Priority Mail if paid directly through my paypal account, also will trade for Silver send me a PM or email to sales@heezy.com, which is also my paypal account. Long time ebayer and paypal member.

Thanks for looking,

Rick

Generator Transfer Switch Single Circuit Specifications Small.jpg