JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Generation 2 Glock 20/10mm. Comes with a stainless Storm Lake barrel, four fifteen round mags, Galco OWB, Galco Summer Comfort IWB and Fobus kydex OWB. Also comes with 200 rounds of ammo, all 180gr. fmj except one full mag of Hornady XTP's. Also comes with 100 loose 180gr. Berrys plated bullets and 100 pieces of tumbled brass. It also comes with the original box, manual and original barrel. Has standard sights. Not sure on total round count but Stainless barrel has less than 300 through it. I believe I also have a 3.5 lb connector around somewhere but never installed it. Glock is all stock and unmodified, other than the barrel.

Looking to get $850 for the package. The only trades I'd consider are a .44mag Ruger Blackhawk or Super Blackhawk with round trigger guard and 6.5 inch or shorter barrel or a .44 mag marlin 1894.

Willing to separate. Gun with factory barrel, two mags, one holster(your choice) and 50 rounds for $550. We can negotiate the price if you want anything else.